Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Got a delay email today... Ordered on the 14th last month and they're still being made... No idea when in the next month I'll get them :stoneface:

Did anyone else receive theirs with the box all messed up?
Here's a sh*tty phone pic

With all that wait time, you'd think they take care of the package a little.
i will say i've gotten a bunch of id's and never gotten a crushed box. their box they use works, and it's really just up to how the handler's "handled" your box

i will say i've gotten a bunch of id's and never gotten a crushed box. their box they use works, and it's really just up to how the handler's "handled" your box
Not really blaming Nike but it would've helped if it was double boxed. Not upset or anything. It's just the box, I'm very happy with the shoes

Got my iDs in! They look so sexy and my girls should come in tomorrow..I'll post pics tomorrow with both pairs

Just checked my account on NDC and my shoes show shipped but tracking isn't working yet, but I assume it should tomorrow. How long did it take for you guys to get your pairs to your door once they shipped?

Just checked my account on NDC and my shoes show shipped but tracking isn't working yet, but I assume it should tomorrow. How long did it take for you guys to get your pairs to your door once they shipped?
Give it like a week or two... I got a shipping confirmation the beginning of last week (05-07-13) and they're barely showing up today (05-16-17) and the beginning of next week (05-20-13) ... the wait continues...

Not really blaming Nike but it would've helped if it was double boxed. Not upset or anything. It's just the box, I'm very happy with the shoes

I thought double-boxed meant the shoebox + the shipping box so that would mean Nike does send out their shoes double-boxed.

I thought double-boxed meant the shoebox + the shipping box so that would mean Nike does send out their shoes double-boxed.
Oh my bad then, always thought double boxed meant the shoebox, boxed then boxed again. Jeez do people really send shoes in just the shoebox?

forgot to post my roshes... Ordered on April 11th, Recieved Monday...
my lady and i's tiffanys OD's. i got the black lining she got the silver/grey.... very happy with these...

View media item 413867

Last edited:
Nice! That's an Artic Green sole as well, correct? Could you post more shots of the Black Swooshed pair? Thanks! :D

forgot to post my roshes... Ordered on May 11th, Recieved Monday...
my lady and i's tiffanys OD's. i got the black lining she got the silver/grey.... very happy with these...
It was created, shipped, and delivered within 2 days? What?

Nice! That's an Artic Green sole as well, correct? Could you post more shots of the Black Swooshed pair? Thanks! :D

yeah artic green everything. there was a little glue on the mesh on the toe but it came off easy(on my pair). ill post more pics when i get back from work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom