Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Here's a few better pics of my Grand Purples. I'm trying to hold off and wait for new options but the Arctic Green shoe is like the new Sail - goes so well with the most upper combos. Forgive my GNex quality & lack of cuffed skinny jeans

img20130516102513.jpg

img20130516103233.jpg

img20130516103254.jpg

img20130516103551.jpg

Here's a few better pics of my Grand Purples. I'm trying to hold off and wait for new options but the Arctic Green shoe is like the new Sail - goes so well with the most upper combos. Forgive my GNex quality & lack of cuffed skinny jeans

img20130516102513.jpg

img20130516103233.jpg

img20130516103254.jpg

img20130516103551.jpg

Those are dope!!

Left pair looks interesting. Been seeing a lot of purple iDs lately.
Thanks bro, both were designed by me. Sad my pair doesn't get much love but all good. I got more colors stored away. As for my girls purple roshes, it was a color combo I loved. Something different but unique at the same time.

forgot to post my roshes... Ordered on April 11th, Recieved Monday...
my lady and i's tiffanys OD's. i got the black lining she got the silver/grey.... very happy with these...
how does the mint come out? really light? i was thinking of doing that mint color with black swoosh as well

Thanks bro, both were designed by me. Sad my pair doesn't get much love but all good. I got more colors stored away. As for my girls purple roshes, it was a color combo I loved. Something different but unique at the same time.
Might be cause the green is dark on top of a dark blue. Shots outside might make them look better though.

My roshes came in yesterday and my girls today... As for that the quick iPhone pic intro:

I don't think the pair on the right looks too bad, quite like them actually. But I agree, a picture outside the sun may make them look better and pop more.

how does the mint come out? really light? i was thinking of doing that mint color with black swoosh as well
mint is very light and very bright at the same time. that pic was taken with natural sunlight. make a pair they are sooo fresh on feet

Here are my broke man's Montreal ID's:

After the lace swap:

Might be my favorite out of the 5 pairs I ID'd for myself.

My girl's size 3.5 Solar Yeezy inspired Rosheruns came in, but no need pictures for those...

Back
Top Bottom