Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it's funny how nike puts the hypebeast "yeezy" colorway on one of their most expensive shoes. They making more off those than the kanye shoes they had to special manufacture

Will one of you just buy those Jokers already!!
mad.gif

what a terrible week lol
mean.gif
. I think they will announce the snakeskins tomorrow after the yeezys. And maybe announce the restock after the snakeskins drop, or drop them with or after the snakeskins....

Last edited:
I swear I should've kept my twitter!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't gotten lucky since the Jesus XIII's!
Goodluck to everyone though!

I did my Senior college thesis on Nike.
Back then they were only in the 80's percentage wise, of total market share.
Today it's 92% closer to 93%
The stock has split more than 10 times since then.
Nike is untouchable and they know it.
Nike has the only legal monopoly in the world......

What's monopolized? Adidas and Reebok are direct competitors in all aspects of their business...right?

I'm certainly no expert in Finance, but I think this is correct, no? Nike has legitimate competitors...Unlike the liquor industry in PA, which is totally controlled by "The Man"...

Right now yes since nike about hit the ceiling already, so UZ has the potential to earn you more money.

UA stock dropped significantly recently...like 8%

View media item 936419
but what if back in 2009 you bought some nike stock

You would have been better off buying Ford or GM stock in 2007...But hindsight is always 20/20.

c'mon guys lets just band together and boycott nike!!! no one buy anything from this restock. that'll show them!!!
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom