Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

respect that. getting my masters in geotechnical engineering and graduating in may 
smokin.gif
Respect 
pimp.gif
 I'll eventually get my masters. Most likely won't be able to do a dual masters degree like my bachelors 
laugh.gif
 But I'll see what path I like the most between the two before I decide. Currently working in Nuclear in Maryland this summer so that should be interesting

@bigj505  are you a coder? I think I saw you posting a logical operators a few posts back. Seems like everybody understood what you were talking about though. heh

Would rather invest in Under Armour  Nike may have a grip on the baskeball shoe market  but UA is breathing heavy down their neck in other markets.    
I did my Senior college thesis on Nike.

Back then they were only in the 80's percentage wise, of total market share.

Today it's 92% closer to 93%

The stock has split more than 10 times since then.

Nike is untouchable and they know it.

Nike has the only legal monopoly in the world......

Just throwing this out there, Nike Paramus NJ is restocking Fire Red and Oreo V on Saturday. Maybe thats a que that NDC will drop these this Saturday as well, just a thought.

Nah, it's not a "restock" at Paramus because they never had pairs to begin with. They're just selling B-grades for $20 off as usual.

I did my Senior college thesis on Nike.

Back then they were only in the 80's percentage wise, of total market share.

Today it's 92% closer to 93%

The stock has split more than 10 times since then.

Nike is untouchable and they know it.

Nike has the only legal monopoly in the world......
What's monopolized? Adidas and Reebok are direct competitors in all aspects of their business...right?

Last edited:

Would rather invest in Under Armour  Nike may have a grip on the baskeball shoe market  but UA is breathing heavy down their neck in other markets.    
Right now yes since nike about hit the ceiling already, so UA has the potential to earn you more money.

but what if back in 2009 you bought some nike stock

by my calculations if you bought 5000 worth of stock back when the price was at 50 an now its a 70. you could of made 100,000

or you bought 35 pairs of jordans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom