NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was at work. Missed it by about an hour, decided to let my co worker go first so he could catch a ride with girlfriend and not have walk home. If I woulda left when I was supposed to I would have had a fighting chance. Nice guys finish last
thats what u tell yourself huh? everybody is thomas the train in here 

These past few days have truly taught me how it feels not to eat.

Filled me with so many feels that I gave my dog the rest of my dinner.

Eat up boy.

Last edited:
Yup and my laptop was upstairs and in sleep mode :lol:

L taken before I even could get the ingredients to cook.

Haha it was that 2/3 on the rescheduled releases that got ya man!

Ever wonder. Lile some butterfly effect. If only u didnt get the snakes earlier....maybe jus maybe

My phone didnt even alert me!

Lol. I was trying to get the vi too. Got kicked out of line. Not mad tho. To be 100% honest, I'm never upset about what I don't get because if I really wanted it, I'd have it (unless it's selling for serious money) whether I got for retail or paid extra.
Props to dudes that are willing to wait indefinitely for that heavenly deal. Just not in my DNA to keep it chill like that.

Was at work. Missed it by about an hour, decided to let my co worker go first so he could catch a ride with girlfriend and not have walk home. If I woulda left when I was supposed to I would have had a fighting chance. Nice guys finish last
you prob would've missed anyway... u did the right thing brah dont worry

i tried for the 88s but i couldnt even get in line. So many styles, So little pairs...

Lol. I was trying to get the vi too. Got kicked out of line. Not mad tho. To be 100% honest, I'm never upset about what I don't get because if I really wanted it, I'd have it (unless it's selling for serious money) whether I got for retail or paid extra.
Props to dudes that are willing to wait indefinitely for that heavenly deal. Just not in my DNA to keep it chill like that.

PlUs u got the red yeezys

Thats like a consolation prize for the next year or two haha

Last edited:
Got bred and royal 1s,fear 5s and 88' 3s. All is well :smokin

Who am I kidding, I didn't get jack **** :smh

wtf.gif

PlUs u got the red yeezys

Thats like a consolation prize for the next year or two haha
That's true. Hit the shoe lottery for sure that day.

you prob would've missed anyway... u did the right thing brah dont worry
Yah, last restock I got the air trainers 2s megatron ( Which i undsd today they are stupid uncomfortable) also got the laney Vs and I did get the concords on sat. So I am blessed. On the other token first thing I did today was go to nikes twitter so I would have caught the tweet I think got home at 450ish...

oh well they just shoes

I will try my best to adapt from this massacre of a ******* restock. I will find other ways to compensate for the loss of not getting Bred 11s or gamma blue 11s. they probably wont restock again in a long time, but there are other good shoes out there, such as carmine 6s, black infrareds, and sports blue 6.

"In life, you either adapt, or you perish. THAT is Evolution." - Triple H

Even though I ain't grab nothing. I'm glad it's over. Congrats to those that did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom