NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copped a pair of Royals and Fear 5.... I was on the link moments it went live and still awaited in line for over 2 mins.
You won
smokin.gif

Luckily copped another pair of royals! Got it thru phone but wont let me check out. Good thing i was logged in my phone so went to laptop. Logged in then checked out! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Yup and my laptop was upstairs and in sleep mode :lol:

L taken before I even could get the ingredients to cook.

Haha it was that 2/3 on the rescheduled releases that got ya man!

Ever wonder. Lile some butterfly effect. If only u didnt get the snakes earlier....maybe jus maybe

My phone didnt even alert me!

Did anyone have their page crash when checking out? When I had my bred1's in my cart it crashed as i was checking out. It was almost deja vu again with the tiffs and foamposites. But thank god it eventually went through

Alright lets lock this up so i can stop being pissed at myself n the world hahah
I just look at it like the restock never even happened. 
laugh.gif

i think what messed me up was page monitor. I click the alert and it said my cache was corrupted so i had to refresh the page and it worked.

Struck out on the Concord lows and the snakeskin lows that just relaunched today but lucked out with some Bred 1s I've been trying to get forever.  Was waiting in line for the Royals too but I'm still happy.
happy.gif

I was in line for gammas... Struck out.. Clicked on link instantly..

I struck out on snakeskins... But was able to get concord lows sat..

Last edited:
Was at work. Missed it by about an hour, decided to let my co worker go first so he could catch a ride with girlfriend and not have walk home. If I woulda left when I was supposed to I would have had a fighting chance. Nice guys finish last

Heard my phone go off and decided not to look. Turns out it was the tweet for the restock. Oh well. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom