Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Not to spam the thread with my feet but have y’all gone laceless? I’m kind of feeling it. Slight loss of stability but not much. This might be my wave.
2EF68300-1E85-492C-A25C-007C3912644F.jpeg

I rock my all white ER1's laceless. I wear them in my black & white 2's with laces & have the white Phantoms.

I saw the triple black ER2’s at DSG last night. I didn’t even realize they released. Did they ever release on NDC?

I saw the triple black ER2’s at DSG last night. I didn’t even realize they released. Did they ever release on NDC?
I only saw them on DSG and Hibbett Sports websites. Maybe a couple other smaller retailers. But not on the major ones like NDC, Finishline, Eastbay, etc.

Did you happen to catch the production date on the tag?

I only saw them on DSG and Hibbett Sports websites. Maybe a couple other smaller retailers. But not on the major ones like NDC, Finishline, Eastbay, etc.

Did you happen to catch the production date on the tag?
No I didn’t even think to look. I did notice the black seemed a little darker than the ER1’s I had on though. I might return the black with white sole ER2 I bought for $105 with the 30% off NDC sale. My OCD might not let me wear these since they are hard to clean.

The triple black men's ER2 has been on the UK site for a while now..
This CW splitting they do between regions is dumb.

got my pair of black/sapphire epic react 2’s in last night. fits perfectly. sole is a little bluer than i expected it to be, but i dig it
You got yours quick! I’m still waiting for mine. Coming from NJ to California. And it looks like they’re shipping it the cheapest way possible. They’re using ups then usps. Won’t receive it till next Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got yours quick! I’m still waiting for mine. Coming from NJ to California. And it looks like they’re shipping it the cheapest way possible. They’re using ups then usps. Won’t receive it till next Wednesday.
i was beyond surprised myself. got the notification that they verified them on monday and then heads up for delivery tuesday night. i’m in NY though so that’s probably why. you won’t be disappointed though!

Does anyone have experience with the ISPA? Do they run big. I ordered my usual/TTS size but these appear to run big especially in the heal...

JS”

That PSG colorway is what I’m holding out for. Hope they release stateside. Keep looking on SNKRS lol.

JS”
looks like they're just a GR.. And access time seems to depend on your account. I can cart em now, but my mrs account just shows them as 'coming soon'.
AwesomeScreenshot-Nike-Store-Cart-2019-07-25-23-07-98.jpg

looks like they're just a GR.. And access time seems to depend on your account. I can cart em now, but my mrs account just shows them as 'coming soon'.
AwesomeScreenshot-Nike-Store-Cart-2019-07-25-23-07-98.jpg

Thanks. I’m wondering if a GR just for England/Europe considering the currency in your screen shot. Hope they hit the states as a GR as well.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom