Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Ahhh maybe it’s because it’s a general release so prices won’t go up. I was wondering if it would go below $75, I saw an offer $70 shortly after mine got accepted but I guess you upped him haha.
actually that was me, but i figured that +/-$5 doesn’t make much of a difference haha

actually that was me, but i figured that +/-$5 doesn’t make much of a difference haha
Hahaha! i started at $55 the day I missed the sale when the ask price was at $120, the next day the ask price went down to $100. I upped it to $65...then they went down to $90, I raised it to $75 then $70 and back to $75...and the seller went down to $85 but another seller accepted mine at $75. Just got GOAT notification that the seller just dropped off at UPS. :nthat:

I’m hoping the hydrogen blue will get down to that price too, might throw in an offer at $75 and see what happens.

If I still lived in CA these would be my Yosemite joints.

IMG_20190720_144007.jpg

View attachment 2383975
IMG_20190720_145038.jpg

IMG_20190720_145041.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190720_144014.jpg
    IMG_20190720_144014.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hahaha! i started at $55 the day I missed the sale when the ask price was at $120, the next day the ask price went down to $100. I upped it to $65...then they went down to $90, I raised it to $75 then $70 and back to $75...and the seller went down to $85 but another seller accepted mine at $75. Just got GOAT notification that the seller just dropped off at UPS. :nthat:

I’m hoping the hydrogen blue will get down to that price too, might throw in an offer at $75 and see what happens.
nice! got a notification as well. seller may have multiples i imagine. the hydrogen blues are the pair i really want. my last two running shoes have been fairly bright (and blue), so i was hoping for the same this time around. happy to switch things up a bit though.

Are the white react soles extremely difficult to clean ?
Once they start getting beat up and creased it gets a bit harder to keep them clean, but some foaming cleaner and a brush has done OK.
Contact areas take up colour really easily but that's the same for most materials.

at least they're doing some different things with it now..
I'm kinda 50/50 on those at the mo, but I'd imagine the Nike photos don't show them in their best light.

epic-react-flyknit-2-mens-running-shoe-0KFRGP.jpg

epic-react-flyknit-2-mens-running-shoe-0KFRGP.jpg

Thunder Grey/Ocean Fog/Ashen Slate/Black
I like these. If it’s anything like the ash grey from the women ER1, I think I’ll get a pair...on discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom