Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

If you're not signed to Nike, or signed to Adidas....then it's okay to like both brands. Y'all about to ruin the thread with Nike vs Adidas bs

no kidding but it is always a strong contingent who seem to only be allowed to wear Adidas now since the Yeezy wave that come into Nike threads and say this crap

dude isn't hating yet he called Lunarepics outlet shoes and trash and said these will end up the same way

no kidding but it is always a strong contingent who seem to only be allowed to wear Adidas now since the Yeezy wave that come into Nike threads and say this crap

dude isn't hating yet he called Lunarepics outlet shoes and trash and said these will end up the same way

He isn't completely wrong though. Lunarepics are cool but they all made it to the outlets. Doesn't mean the Reacts are trash, but I'm thinking the same thing - I will cop when they hit the outlets.

And I say this as a guy who thinks Adidas is trash. Those joints are good for 2 things - IG flexing and mall-walking. Use them for real sports? Hell nah.

the shoe was just released for press today

most shoes go to the outlets, Free Runs went to outlets and they are one of Nike's most successful lines

He isn't completely wrong though. Lunarepics are cool but they all made it to the outlets. Doesn't mean the Reacts are trash, but I'm thinking the same thing - I will cop when they hit the outlets.

And I say this as a guy who thinks Adidas is trash. Those joints are good for 2 things - IG flexing and mall-walking. Use them for real sports? Hell nah.

Lunarepics are standard GR Running Shoes. Why would they not go to outlets? Every Nike Running shoe hits outlets eventually.

UB sell because of the limited quantities which has come to an end, now you can get them on sale regularly

Nike is looking to move units with these as their next big running GR

So im guessing the nike react will be used other nike shoes, like nike baskeball shoes in the future? you can sign me up. Improving in foam technology is very important can't be having a shoe that has comfort but are heavy. So the combination with flyknit/flyweave and react is gonna be serious performer. for people who like lighter shoes.

if it hits the outlets it hit the outlets only due to a newer model releasing. can't be be cheapskate to be wating for a shoe to hit the outlet shelves you just saving a few bucks, and if your actual athlete you'll would want the latest tech not matter $$$ cost.

the shoe was just released for press today

most shoes go to the outlets, Free Runs went to outlets and they are one of Nike's most successful lines

Free Runs are inexpensive shoes though, they aren’t a flagship model hence why they are ideal for outlets.

UB sell because of the limited quantities which has come to an end, now you can get them on sale regularly

Nike is looking to move units with these as their next big running GR

UBs don’t sell for as low as LunarEpics l, save for some hideous cw in weird sizes.

44971F72-7334-46FD-8D84-0354D62758BD.png
2/5 for Nike Plus member ls!! These are dope

So im guessing the nike react will be used other nike shoes, like nike baskeball shoes in the future? you can sign me up. Improving in foam technology is very important can't be having a shoe that has comfort but are heavy. So the combination with flyknit/flyweave and react is gonna be serious performer. for people who like lighter shoes.

if it hits the outlets it hit the outlets only due to a newer model releasing. can't be be cheapskate to be wating for a shoe to hit the outlet shelves you just saving a few bucks, and if your actual athlete you'll would want the latest tech not matter $$$ cost.

Actually React was used in basketball first. Specifically the React Hyperdunk. They Hyperdunk did not have near as much React foam though so wont feel the same. People complained of it being a bit stiff but these running shoes utilize the foam in a different way so they have more bounce and responsiveness.

Back
Top Bottom