Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

not to mention the shoes are still selling out. Do we have any theories in here on why they are popping? The glue used? The shape of the sole itself?

Idk something tells me that this doesn't get fixed yet

Lots of restocks happening today. Grey color available at Fleet Feet. All Black available at Finish Line. Dicks has the original White/White/Racer Blue available.

React Legend
20180405133112_original.jpg

thinking about grabbing my first pair of reacts, I'm sure this question has been answered before but I don't want to flip through the pages.

just had a question regarding sizing. simply wear a 8.5 in adidas UB and 9 in flyknit trainers, any insight on which size to go with? Thanks in advance guys!

thinking about grabbing my first pair of reacts, I'm sure this question has been answered before but I don't want to flip through the pages.

just had a question regarding sizing. simply wear a 8.5 in adidas UB and 9 in flyknit trainers, any insight on which size to go with? Thanks in advance guys!

I have wide feet so I sized up .5.
I wear a 9 in Boost but went with a 9.5 in the Reacts because of the tight fight.

Beat me to it.

Dammit, I still have the “Members” pair and not sure if I should order them again and return the initial pair.
I need assurance that the POP issue has been fixed.
I returned my Black/Grey (POP) pair and got the Grey/White but I’ve been “dealing” with the issue on this pair for about a month now.
They will be going back soon.

I went ahead and reorder it. Going to return my initial pair. No popping issues. Just want fresh kicks. I was told they fixed the issues. Nike said it in the comments section. Now I need the navy pair to restock and I’m good.

I went ahead and reorder it. Going to return my initial pair. No popping issues. Just want fresh kicks. I was told they fixed the issues. Nike said it in the comments section. Now I need the navy pair to restock and I’m good.
You have no popping but you're going to say you do so you get a new pair and turn in your beat pair?

You have no popping but you're going to say you do so you get a new pair and turn in your beat pair?

I’m not going to say anything. Nike has 30 days no questions asked policy. I beat my pair pretty hard. Would like to get a new pair. Bought 2 more color ways to run in but no intention to return. The white pair gets the causal treatment and only rock on special occasion.

Damn, I thought I was being bad for buying the Lebron XV lows and returning them just to try them on to see if Ill buy a better colorway down the road.

i'm sure this has been asked & answered already, but i just found my way to the thread
how is the sizing? i'm 11 in ub... just assuming a similar fit

i'm sure this has been asked & answered already, but i just found my way to the thread
how is the sizing? i'm 11 in ub... just assuming a similar fit
Yeah I’m the same size and length is the same on both BUT UB stretch more and ER has a more snug fit on your foot than UB...

Back
Top Bottom