Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I had the exact same mindset, copped off finishline with a discount and gift cards but they wouldn't take mine back then i had to pay shipping with insurance just in case to send them back to nike. imagine having to do that now and then waiting all the time for a voucher, then nike restocks and they sell out and you out of luck. well unless you just wanna keep the voucher for another time i guess. I dunnno its just a hassle i wouldn't want anybody going through tbh.

If Nike screws up, they are usually good with taking care of you, even if you have to wait. Just get it escalated up the chain. Thank goodness I haven’t had any popping with my pair, but they sent me a 15 instead of 13 for the early 2/5 release. I had to wait two weeks , but once they found a pair, I got that **** next day. Even luckier for me, I was able to get a 12.5 which I originally wanted instead as well.

I get what you’re saying though, who wants to intentionally wait?

Hopefully anyone who did the voucher route doesn’t have to wait too long. Heck maybe some new colors will be available by then.

new to thread? Been about 20 pages of peeps talking about the popping issue lol

Yeah I’m completely new to it :lol: they felt so good when I tried them on in stores so I know nothing about the popping issue. What’s been going on?

I’m probably only gonna be wearing these casually and maybe lifting at the gym...not planning on running marathons in them or anything

Yeah I’m completely new to it :lol: they felt so good when I tried them on in stores so I know nothing about the popping issue. What’s been going on?

I’m probably only gonna be wearing these casually and maybe lifting at the gym...not planning on running marathons in them or anything
should be straight! I wear mine causally and no popping sound

why the f is the restock taking so long.

What restock? I mean I know they are eventually about to roll out some new cws but I haven’t heard much mention of an actual restock (other than speculation/wishful thinking) when it comes to the OG cws (blue/pink, wht/pink etc). I think Nike just screwed us on all those pairs unfortunately :smh:. Well maybe not all of us since some still claim their pairs don’t have a popping issue, supposedly.

So people were getting them and hearing a popping sound right away or was it after a lot of running in them?

They don’t necessarily pop right out of the box although there have been claims of that. They don’t even necessarily start popping immediately after “casual wear” either. In my experience they start popping after maybe a full day of “actual wear”. You know, after your feet start to warm up, sweat and soften the foam. I can wear them “casually” for a few hours without popping too but if rocked all day, by the end of the day they start popping. For whoever doesn’t have the popping issue it’s only a matter of time IMO.

They don’t necessarily pop right out of the box although there have been claims of that. They don’t even necessarily start popping immediately after “casual wear” either. In my experience they start popping after maybe a full day of “actual wear”. You know, after your feet start to warm up, sweat and soften the foam. I can wear them “casually” for a few hours without popping but if rocked all day, by the end of the day they start popping. For whoever doesn’t have the popping issue it’s only a matter of time IMO.

Damn man. Well I’ll have mine by the end of the week hopefully so we’ll see.

What restock? I mean I know they are eventually about to roll out some new cws but I haven’t heard much mention of an actual restock (other than speculation/wishful thinking) when it comes to the OG cws (blue/pink, wht/pink etc). I think Nike just screwed us on all those pairs unfortunately :smh:. Well maybe not all of us since some still claim their pairs don’t have a popping issue, supposedly.
lol "supposedly" What would we get out of lying about this?

Well, some of the initial pairs that released show “Coming Soon” on Nike.
I guess we can take that for what it’s worth..........”Restock, cough cough”.

If yours aren’t popping, consider yourself the exception.

Last edited:
29B814BD-3360-4938-B0CD-E61B62A5F29F.png
New CW... no popping for my grey pair from FL

Anyone got lace swap suggestions for these? Copped em with that Hibbert discount but they look kinda bland

Attachments

• A58A2A2C-9E18-466B-93F8-4D3687731DE3.png
    A58A2A2C-9E18-466B-93F8-4D3687731DE3.png
    487.4 KB · Views: 37
But they’re Black/White shoes? Any other colored laces but Black will help them ‘POP’ lol

Haha very true. Don’t get me wrong, I like the neutral base of the shoe, it’ll go with any outfit. But maybe that flyknit pattern is throwing me off lol. I’m used to the flyknit on Racer’s and they pop. Must be the weave. I was thinking maybe black/white digi camo laces could look cool though

Gotcha.

I got to try these in store for the first. They felt really good. They were very similar to UBs, IMHO. With that said, I feel these are better as comfort shoes than running. For running, I’ll stick with the VFs, ZFs, Pegs, Zoom Streaks or FKRs. I’ll cop once there’s a cw I REALLY LIKE for casual wear. Currently, there are none, IMO. Maybe they’ll be on iD?

Gotcha.

I got to try these in store for the first. They felt really good. They were very similar to UBs, IMHO. With that said, I feel these are better as comfort shoes than running. For running, I’ll stick with the VFs, ZFs, Pegs, Zoom Streaks or FKRs. I’ll cop once there’s a cw I REALLY LIKE for casual wear. Currently, there are none, IMO. Maybe they’ll be on iD?

Yea I’ve got three pairs of boosts. All 3.0 ultra boosts. Also tried the React’s on and I think they feel more responsive but not as cloudlike. Both extremely comfy but I think the React sole will last longer than Boost.

Back
Top Bottom