Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

White Playstation are ok in person. Some nice details but nothing special for $120 especially comparing them to the PG2/2.5 Playstations. Thinking of returning my pair...

My local HoH had a FSR of the white Playstations
20210702_180845.jpg

Don't know why these don't get more love. My 2nd day with them on the court and they are already in my Top 5 all time in terms of comfort. All the cushioning advantages of the PG4 but with none of the sizing drawbacks. Keep in mind I didn't run any pickup or organized ball but I did go through 2 pro-level shooting sessions requiring 500 made jump shots each on back-2-back days. Absolutely no post workout foot pain. I'm a fan of soft cushiony rides with lateral stability and these definitely fit the bill. Will be coppin' at least 3 more pair. Including a NBY pair

20210711_151812.jpg

Missed the sale on the first cw of the pg5 at sneakerpolitics $55…that’s the discount I’m looking for lol. Hopefully we will see more deep disco on this model, like I’ve been seeing with the pg4/freak2. Wasn’t planning on getting multiple pairs with the freak2 but ended up w/ 3 for $50 each…so far 😫

Back
Top Bottom