Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

^ Yeah there are two colors that are dropping in may. I'm sure they will be easier to get since there is zero hype around this shoe and he's been wearing the 3s more often this season. Really weird...

Yea i dont know why, I've noticed this season he's been wearing his older models pretty often, most notbably the 2's and 3's. Bron does that occasionally too where he will wear a older model like the 7's or 8's but he usually is rockin his current line.

He didn’t wear the 4s much either, right?

He didn’t. I don’t think a lot of people raved about the performance. Fit didn’t work well for others. I personally wasn’t a fan of the forefoot stability or lack of wide base.

JS”

Last edited:
Bro these are fire! They really look like PG5 Bruce Lee's.....good job on the colors and where to place them. Do you really think they are more comfortble than the Kobe 5's? Is it bc of the cushioning you think?
Yeah, I'd say the cushioning is a lot softer, plus the insole is softer and thicker. The upper is more accommodating too. Its a mesh as opposed to plastic/fuse.

He didn’t. I don’t think a lot of people raved about the performance. Fit didn’t work well for others. I personally wasn’t a fan of the forefoot stability or lack of wide base.

JS”

He did wear the 4s for most of the season, he just didn't wear them in the bubble. I actually really like the 4s aside from the funky fit it was a good performer for me especially at the price point. Last year you could get PG4s for under $50. Thats a steal for air stroble, good traction on a signature model. I wonder if his contact is coming to an end or if he just prefers the zoom air to the air strobel?

He did wear the 4s for most of the season, he just didn't wear them in the bubble. I actually really like the 4s aside from the funky fit it was a good performer for me especially at the price point. Last year you could get PG4s for under $50. Thats a steal for air stroble, good traction on a signature model. I wonder if his contact is coming to an end or if he just prefers the zoom air to the air strobel?

My response was to JoeyX saying he didn’t wear them much. Which he didn’t. He had some injuries but ended up going back quite a bit to previous models (1 and 3) througout the season when he returned.
I’m glad they worked for you. I’ve seen a number of guys in the league still rocking them. They were comfy just didn’t work performance wise for me. But that’s just my foot. It’s great when you can get a sneaker that works at a great price.
To your point, something has to be up with PG not rocking his latest sig. I get guys like going back to the archives and wearing different ones from time to time but he hasn’t worn the 5 much at all and continues to wear the 3. It’s very strange...

JS”

Last edited:
I think the Air sole is not responsive and the insoles mushy. I love this model but can see why PG doesn't wear it although Nike could put zoom air in his pair.
I get a popping sound on the synthetic part of the forefoot on the left shoe is my only compliant.

PG one of my favorite players but I don’t see how Nike is going to continue this line when he’s continuously not wearing the current model.

Did he play in them yesterday or walked in with them only?
Did not wear.

Screenshot_20210505-145054_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom