Nike PG 2

Friends and Family pack
Ae06AXN.jpg

Footlocker locations won’t release these with FCFS..the hype for these will be real

I hope it's through the APP but I legit ain't bought sneakers since the PG1 prototypes so I'll get 0 head start :lol:

They releasing all stars even without him in the game? Or are we gonna get it like the Kyrie 2 from a couple years ago

They releasing all stars even without him in the game? Or are we gonna get it like the Kyrie 2 from a couple years ago

I was wondering this too. I'm guessing it'll be a Kyrie 2 situation. On the Nice Kicks podcast, the designer mentioned that the colorway is Palmdale/Desert inspired.

Oh wow he actually didn't make the all star team. I was wondering why you said that. That's not a very good look. Difference between Kyrie and PG was that Kyrie was injured a lot before All Star weekend

Oh wow he actually didn't make the all star team. I was wondering why you said that. That's not a very good look. Difference between Kyrie and PG was that Kyrie was injured a lot before All Star weekend

The real difference is he moved from the East to the West. It was gonna be difficult for him to make it.

I was wondering this too. I'm guessing it'll be a Kyrie 2 situation. On the Nice Kicks podcast, the designer mentioned that the colorway is Palmdale/Desert inspired.
Sounds interesting. I'm from the Palmdale area myself. Would definitely pick them up if they released.

Back
Top Bottom