Nike PG 2

Hard not to look at the PG2 PlayStation CW as a Galaxy like CW. Also going be hard to determine if the PS branding overall will hurt it's resale value overall.

Yea don't underestimate the appeal of these to non-basketball fans as well. Seen a few different stories popping up about them and the comment sections are littered with "who's Paul George? but I want those shoes"

20180121121338_original.jpg

Yea don't underestimate the appeal of these to non-basketball fans as well. Seen a few different stories popping up about them and the comment sections are littered with "who's Paul George? but I want those shoes"

This!!! Will be very high demand and low quantity makes for a tough get.

My cousin who’s a average b-ball fan but huge gamer text me he wants these bad smh

Hard not to look at the PG2 PlayStation CW as a Galaxy like CW. Also going be hard to determine if the PS branding overall will hurt it's resale value overall.

dude its gonna boost the price up from $110 to like $300 $400 depending on how limited they are. the Playstation airfoce 1s go for 1grand +

weird how Nike will drop a OKC colorway (blue and orange is pretty polarizing) for GR but cant do a purple and gold for Kobes

PlayStation's will be easily 700+ in my eyes, if limited. If semi limited I can see 3-400.
I've been reading around and we have gamers going for these too. After PlayStation tweeted them out dudes were drooling.
Gonna be tough but I hope all of us who want to genuinely keep, flourish.

not salty at all, i still want a pair, just concerned about faulty electronics, especially when i'm going to hoop in them, just in case they get stepped on or get kicked for some reason. but they are nice and i will still try to get a pair, and if i take an L, that's ok.

i think i read that the backpack were a friends and family exclusive. Pretty sure these are an instant L. I'm going to still try but I wonder how many actual stores will actually get them in.

damn playstation talking about these? Man, Prototypes were FCFS i hope they don't do the same for these

Well I hope some Foot Locker HOH's will get some around the US. That will def help

I highly doubt any pairs are getting sold from HOHs to the general public .... not unless you’re plugged up

I learned my lesson years ago from signing up for raffles.....I’ll be the only sz 13 on the list, they still ain’t calling

If the gamers are on these as well, it may be a wee bit more difficult. Still copping 2 pears though.

Back
Top Bottom