NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

nice update mackie, sir edmin ..
happy.gif

thanks for the info guys, special thanks to normanesque for his 'revelation' hehehe.
I need to hold the draftdays in my hands to make the decision if imma cop em.
Actually saw someone in trinoma, already rockin em about a mnth 2 mnths ago,, dont know if he's nt pi affliated though. Anyway goodluck sa mga bibili.Heheh

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Actually saw someone in trinoma, already rockin em about a mnth 2 mnths ago,, dont know if he's nt pi affliated though. Anyway goodluck sa mga bibili. Heheh
i think i know where he got those draft days from....
wink.gif

^ Thanks for the info, Sir Cris. How about those black/grey Air Jordan 1's? Will they be reaching us here over in the P.I.? TIA
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^ Thanks for the info, Sir Cris. How about those black/grey Air Jordan 1's? Will they be reaching us here over in the P.I.? TIA
grin.gif
I gotta check on that one and get back to you soon.

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

Any info if kobe 4 philly will be drop here in philippines?
Park and Stadium people insist that the Draft Day edition of the ZKIV will be the last cw to drop here in the Philippines. I'll take it forwhat it is, but I won't be surprised if other cw's drop.

^^Thanks, Sir Cris!
grin.gif

awww wala ng phillys? thats sad.. i'll go for the phillys first before draft days if i were you man. but thats just me. maganda kasi ung 3ms ngphillys.hehehe

red PI jersey already available in trinoms,, i exchanged my large size white pi shorts to red one.. trinoms has 20 pairs of drafts day :]

ok thanks for reply jmoney bec. i'm thinking of buying philly than draft day bro what you think? need advice.
No worries man, most welcome! I have a pair of the Draft Day's and I have to say, they are one of the best cw's of the ZKIV to bereleased. They are clean, can go with a black, grey, white, purple, teal shirt and the accents are just right. I like the Philly's. But the blue is justway too dominant. 3M's are a pretty cool detail but overall, DD's for me. Just my opinion though...much love to fellow NTers who posted their opinionstoo
grin.gif

I believe draft days are much easier to match with clothing, while philly's will turn more heads. Choice is really up to you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Any info if kobe 4 philly will be drop here in philippines?
Park and Stadium people insist that the Draft Day edition of the ZKIV will be the last cw to drop here in the Philippines. I'll take it for what it is, but I won't be surprised if other cw's drop.

^^Thanks, Sir Cris!
grin.gif
as far as i know and heard from other peeps, its true that the draft days will be the last KBIV to be released

why will it be the last?? that cant be.. a lot of new cw's pics are appearing lately especially the like the new lower merions and the purple gold whitegradient.. i hope it will drop here.

Back
Top Bottom