NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by gijace

JonT, thanks, thought it was G4 .. my mistake..
laugh.gif

hi bro where can i buy this kobe short? thanks

Nike Park stores madami ng black Kobe shorts. Weird lang ang fit. Medium is a bit tight on the waist and straight cut with ok length. Then the Large is justtoo Large. I have a 33 waist, 5'9" average built. M is good enough for me.

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

Originally Posted by gijace

JonT, thanks, thought it was G4 .. my mistake..
laugh.gif

hi bro where can i buy this kobe short? thanks

I don't think those are the ones that was released here guys. Was thinking the same thing when I read a while back that there are some black Kobe shortsavailable but to my dismay that is not the one. The one released locally had some red accents and the venom design was spread all over the shorts.

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

co-sign specks...
happy.gif

oh and thanks for the sticker! d nako nakapagpaalam nung event,busy ka na eh..
happy.gif

its cool man... you know how parties are... hehehehe about sneakers, i mean its what makes it fun, getting a pair which basically took you some *$#@ to do...not just passing by and just grabbing it... most of the guys who are into this *$#@ (like most of us) are more excited in opening surprise boxes right? I meangetting stuff here locally is a blessing ( at least we wont pay too much tax or shipping, let alone not pissing our tita's to get us a pair abroad) , but Ijust hate it when some dude copped the last pair and its your size! hahahahahaha and oh just an update: I saw some fire red 3's sz 8 and 11 for 5+++ (gaisano mall davao) size 8 was kinda dirty display... just incase...

^yep,i agree on that..esp on the last pair part! haha dont u just hate it when that @%#$ happen! hahaha
roll.gif

if you really want it,,really really want it..try to find a way to get it..just be ready to pay extra..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by littlebenben

A little update from Taiwan. KB IV Draft Day correct edition and DMP 7 are available now. TB3 are gone after a week on the display. Hyperize Supreme Pack will be available tomorrow at HOH Taipei.
Ben, can you get me those Draft Day Kobes? You know we take care of you guys when you're in Manila
tongue.gif

venom shorts available at Trinoma, medium na lang daw available. i was there last night. P1895 ata not sure with the price, sorry

New stuff at trinoma:

black alphalution (correct me if I'm wrong on the shoe name)
black aspiration
ready stocks but for Sept 1 Release:
KB IV Draft Day
Hyperdunk PI edition
Red Jersey and shorts

Still no DMP 7 and True Blue 3

saw these at trinoma awhile ago...also got word that kobe 4 draft day to be release on sept 1. they didnt allow me to get pictures of it.

Originally Posted by redmjay

Originally Posted by C

^ best post i've read...if you want it you will buy.
if you really want it you will find a way...when there's a will.....
smile.gif

hehehe

sabi nga ni kobe... "if you really want it..."

In the same manner...sabi nga ng mga resellers "if u want it..."
laugh.gif

Ei gary...u copping the DRAFT DAY? allan's itching already!!!
roll.gif
I'm going for the Soldier III.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

New stuff at trinoma:

black alphalution (correct me if I'm wrong on the shoe name)
black aspiration
ready stocks but for Sept 1 Release:
KB IV Draft Day
Hyperdunk PI edition
Red Jersey and shorts

Still no DMP 7 and True Blue 3

draft days and hyperdunk pi nasa cabinet na ng nike park trinoma?! mapuntahan nga. hahaha!! thanks for the update.

I'm gonna swing by Park G4 after work and see if the Draft Days they got are the "right date's" or the "wrong date's"...eitherway, that's one of the best cw's of the ZKIV IMO. Glad I got my pair in a month and a half ago. Worn them twice since and I just love 'em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

got a question 'bout the vip card, magagamit parin ba even if it's a credit card purchase? tia

if your plastic has a 10% discount on NP regular items, you can't use your 10% discount on the VIP card but you can still credit the sales into your VIPcard ( for purposes of increasing later on the discount rate of your VIP card)

Originally Posted by normanesque

got a question 'bout the vip card, magagamit parin ba even if it's a credit card purchase? tia

if your plastic has a 10% discount on NP regular items, you can't use your 10% discount on the VIP card but you can still credit the sales into your VIP card ( for purposes of increasing later on the discount rate of your VIP card)
Yo bro, how's the process of increasing the discount percent on the VIP card? Thanks.

Originally Posted by soul228

if your plastic has a 10% discount on NP regular items, you can't use your 10% discount on the VIP card but you can still credit the sales into your VIP card ( for purposes of increasing later on the discount rate of your VIP card)
Yo bro, how's the process of increasing the discount percent on the VIP card? Thanks.

Originally Posted by soul228

everytime you're gonna purchase at NP ask the staff to credit such sale to your VIP card..if you subsequently reach a certain amount (i think300k-400k..not sure though) they're gonna increase your discount to 15%. you can ask the staff for an update on your VIP card to know your credit.

Back
Top Bottom