Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

FYI, the Celtics Pro Shop has a restock on Authentic Tatum City jerseys right now for the Bruins game tonight. My buddy just called me to see if I wanted one.

Damnnnn... one of my grail jerseys for this season. Ideally I'm looking for a size 48 Tatum, I would be cool with a Brown, Smart or Brogdon version too though. Unfortunately pretty much impossible to find this jersey online, even more so here in Europe. Tough to see there are so many available in the arena, whilst the team store offers nada...

If anyone can and wants to help a fellow NT'er across the pond plz let me know.

Hey guys, new here. Thought I share my collection. All Nike authentics I’ve collected over the years 🤪🫠🫠
EF7A1D9B-6F4B-41B0-9EB2-DBAC331BF004.jpeg

Attachments

• D1127418-C72E-44E5-AB23-1D83877FCBA9.jpeg
    D1127418-C72E-44E5-AB23-1D83877FCBA9.jpeg
    417 KB · Views: 74
FYI, the Celtics Pro Shop has a restock on Authentic Tatum City jerseys right now for the Bruins game tonight. My buddy just called me to see if I wanted one.
Damn I was literally out there on a day trip a few weeks ago & I went to the team shop asking about Authentics . The worker did say they was waiting for shipment on the City jerseys but didn’t say when they was coming

They had Jaylen’s 75th anniversary Home but size 54 & up that day

So who’s got the biggest collection of Nike authentics nba jerseys here?

I’m at 50 lol

I collect a lot of Nike authentic soccer jerseys too

i rock w swingmans not just cuz they cheaper

but cuz they lightweight

i dont wanna be working out or be on the beach wit a thick *** authentic lol

would be drenched pause

Authentics are way lighter than Swingman. The only difference is they obviously have stitched twill but even then, it’s usually just one flat piece, gone are the days of the double/triple stacked, stitched twill

Authentic Dri Fit material is made for performance where Swingman are made more for novelty, without performance in mind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom