Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yup was able to cart Kuz and check out just now. But man I gotta wait til March for these? Don't forget to use welcome10 to get 10% off lakersstore, at least that'll take care of shipping and tax.

Code not working for me...anyone else having luck with the code?

Ordered the Lebron statement jersey. Not sure how I feel about his city jersey. Also preordered that Simmons city jersey from lids and was able to get $20 off with access member discount and access member promo. Can't wait for these to get in.

dam most of these are dope as hell

suns, spurs and GS are the worst. warriors keep trying to hide the fact they from oakland smh
The Jazz game today said other wise. They promoted the bay jersey and said it was to represent Chinatown in oakland

NIke needs to make the NBA stuff more widely accessible - Annoying to be tracking down apparel like kix ---- hoping this is only because year 1

How do the shorts fit, anyway?
Comparable to m&n sizing?
Not looking for oversized fit.. above the knee, but worried sizing down makes the waist too snug.

Think y’all got some of the best city jerseys... that green is fire

I’m not traditional in anyway but the only time I ever see Dallas abbreviated is on the scoreboard on tv. Our scoreboard in the arena even says Dallas. It would’ve been better if it said Mavs or something.

Code didn’t work for me either.

Weird, yeah I was able to apply it.

Lakerstore.png

Code only works on the swingmans. Just went into HOH and they got Kyrie jerseys out here but no Ingram or Kuz. Shameful.

Back
Top Bottom