Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

eBay sucks. Especially now that you don’t get access to your money right away like you did when they took PayPal. But I still use it since it reaches a large audience. But I try to do as many outside of eBay sales without being too flagrant about it to get caught up. But you definitely gotta factor fees into the pricing and hope you get buyers smart enough to realize that outside of eBay means a better price for them.

I need to start doing OfferUp and mercarri and just have them PayPal me if they want me to ship something.

On a side note. I got a size 52 Luka Authentic in the buy/sell section on here if anyone needed one for less than the eBay going rate.

eBay sucks. Especially now that you don’t get access to your money right away like you did when they took PayPal. But I still use it since it reaches a large audience. But I try to do as many outside of eBay sales without being too flagrant about it to get caught up. But you definitely gotta factor fees into the pricing and hope you get buyers smart enough to realize that outside of eBay means a better price for them.

I need to start doing OfferUp and mercarri and just have them PayPal me if they want me to ship something.

On a side note. I got a size 52 Luka Authentic in the buy/sell section on here if anyone needed one for less than the eBay going rate.

I'll have to look up those platforms.

Man I'm sick...Laker store restocked the Melo and Brodie city jerseys and nobody notified me. C'mon y'all.

Man I'm sick...Laker store restocked the Melo and Brodie city jerseys and nobody notified me. C'mon y'all.

They just uploaded the white & yellow, Size 44 Melo gone, SMH!!!!!!!!!!

That Westbrook jersey & Melo size 40 been there for the past couple weeks.

I wanted a 44 but F it ended up getting a 40. They going for 300 on the bay. I requested to get notified from the store when they came back in stock and nothing.

Lakers Store customer service is piss poor. I forgot who it was, but I was shocked when that NTer said they called him about authentics or whatever. :lol:

They changed up the finals patch on the jerseys this year. It has that finals script font.
665BD92D-C19E-4EA1-87A5-EFF92A54F52B.jpeg
A94D6A87-612E-4BD3-A57E-D89800B571A4.jpeg
FFA1CADA-DC7B-4CEE-B69B-CB29CFEA43A5.jpeg

Is the Westbrook authentic only available from the Lakers Store? I'm in Australia and they don't ship internationally

Just came across this jersey on the NBAstore.eu website. First impression nothing amazing but not bad either. Any info on this jersey? Seems to be 2nd edition of the Select Series done last year as well.

'Los Angeles Lakers Nike Select Series 2 Nike MVP Russell Westbrook'

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-08 um 01.33.58.png

Back
Top Bottom