Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I don’t think they will be wearing them next season. If a restock happens it will be the swingman like the mamba jerseys did

This is the second season they’ve worn them and if I’m not mistaken, they wore these instead of releasing a new city edition jersey. Largely due to positive fan reaction to them.

Would be cool if they just make them a regular alternate. But even in the case of some of these jerseys only being a one season deal. I just couldn’t rationalize paying the going rate some of them go for. There’s nothing I would have to have that badly. But some of these overseas buyers give no dambz. More power to them I guess.

This is the second season they’ve worn them and if I’m not mistaken, they wore these instead of releasing a new city edition jersey. Largely due to positive fan reaction to them.

Would be cool if they just make them a regular alternate. But even in the case of some of these jerseys only being a one season deal. I just couldn’t rationalize paying the going rate some of them go for. There’s nothing I would have to have that badly. But some of these overseas buyers give no dambz. More power to them I guess.
I want this jersey badly too but I’m not paying that much either. There will be more jerseys down the road.

ooohhh... i didn't know the socks has '75' on them too....

Looking for a pair now....

Yup on the side and under the flap if you fiold them down (nice touch)
20220414_010745.jpg

nike-nba-miami-heat-elite-city-edition-mixtape-crew-socks.jpg

los-angeles-lakers-elite-city-edition-nba-crew-socks-xXCS8c.jpeg
Very impressed with all that I've seen. Gonna grab Miami next I think, lakers are nice too. Most of the red/blue/white teams all look pretty much the same I almost goofed and grabbed 76ers or nets cant rememeber now.

Edit: meant to post this AM and forgot they had more sizes then... but Sheiks has Valley Swingman blanks still if anyone is into them. Personally I think they look really coolbto collect. I'm a big blank collector though so🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

3c1afd9eec27bd99162cd41b0dbefdc3.jpg
622e3e9df7daa637fef01953b9c016f4.jpg

Last edited:
Yup on the side and under the flap if you fiold them down (nice touch)
20220414_010745.jpg

nike-nba-miami-heat-elite-city-edition-mixtape-crew-socks.jpg

los-angeles-lakers-elite-city-edition-nba-crew-socks-xXCS8c.jpeg
Very impressed with all that I've seen. Gonna grab Miami next I think, lakers are nice too. Most of the red/blue/white teams all look pretty much the same I almost goofed and grabbed 76ers or nets cant rememeber now.

Edit: meant to post this AM and forgot they had more sizes then... but Sheiks has Valley Swingman blanks still if anyone is into them. Personally I think they look really coolbto collect. I'm a big blank collector though so🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

3c1afd9eec27bd99162cd41b0dbefdc3.jpg
622e3e9df7daa637fef01953b9c016f4.jpg
I’d get the Lakers socks if they weren’t frigin purple. Why couldn’t they have made them their signature gold and purple??

I’d take an MLB replica over spending near $500 for an authentic.
Nah, trust me. Quality is garbage. Got one on discount and i had to return it. Its not even about being elitist, the diff is crazy. Better off buying a t shirt.

Nah, trust me. Quality is garbage. Got one on discount and i had to return it. Its not even about being elitist, the diff is crazy. Better off buying a t shirt.
I have plenty of the replicas and haven’t had the issues you’re speaking of. It’s a YMMV type of thing. Can get more of a variety than I can with the way overpriced authentics that look like you’re wear a diaper from the back. If I can get an authentic for cheap, sure I’ll grab one. But those are few and far between.

I have plenty of the replicas and haven’t had the issues you’re speaking of. It’s a YMMV type of thing. Can get more of a variety than I can with the way overpriced authentics that look like you’re wear a diaper from the back. If I can get an authentic for cheap, sure I’ll grab one. But those are few and far between.
Quality over quantity 🤷‍♂️

It seems like the Mavericks Store had some blanks of the city jersey from last year and did them in house. The lettering (positioning) looks a bit different than the initial NDC and Fanatics drops.

It seems like the Mavericks Store had some blanks of the city jersey from last year and did them in house. The lettering (positioning) looks a bit different than the initial NDC and Fanatics drops.

They did. Here’s some comparison pics. It’s more more noticeable with the name on the back. If I paid full price I would be pissed. But for $80, I can live with the discrepancies on my Luka authentic.

D93912CD-2E7E-433E-902E-C5CCDB1AFD72.jpeg
7B50214E-4146-46E2-906B-C22720D9571B.jpeg
8577E1BA-4C05-4BE8-B99B-CC40F571E215.jpeg
BA94A069-1C64-429F-B623-0D6D79536CA8.jpeg

I mean they almost have to to stay stocked with all the authentics they have... theyre still selling Nowitzkis in Association, Statement, and icon. We all know nike isnt making Nowitzki jerseys anymore... been retired now what 3/4 years.

Adding these to the nba75 collection although I’d much rather would have the durant city edition.

Still think theres a chance it will release, even if its after the season. Doesn’t make sense that nike wouldnt make one unless they had to cancel production.

Debating whether i want to try to find webull patches for these but I dont want the jerseys looking like sofasurfer knockoffs
CA2AACD0-2745-499A-9BAA-07C46E5CC60B.jpeg
F4FA74D4-3D1E-4F24-9CC4-EF2D1A69DF95.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom