Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Got some blank swingman jerseys and one Vaporknit from outlet pickups and a couple #23 LeBron Lakers Swingmans I'm looking to dump. I'm doing anything to stay away from ebay... Gonna be making a big move sooeBay... too and getting rid of some things one by one all are brand new. Sealed in a ziploc. Or factory packaging. PM if interested I'll give the details on them.

just bananas.
A10C4331-591C-492C-84E6-5D9A0718E72E.jpeg

Question for you guys in here that have resold the Valley Booker authentic...How much did you let it go for?

I feel like if they make a deep playoff run and win it all this year that price will be even more ridiculous.

Question for you guys in here that have resold the Valley Booker authentic...How much did you let it go for?

I feel like if they make a deep playoff run and win it all this year that price will be even more ridiculous.
i’ve gotten around $800 for each one i’ve sold

Same. There’s some jerseys in just happy to own reguardless of version. With how Nike barley puts out certain jerseys, I’ll take what I can get
Idk about their nba swingmans, but i got one of their mlb replicas. Man, not worth it. Even on sale i felt ripped off.

i’ve gotten around $800 for each one i’ve sold

Same. But in all honesty I don’t get why someone would pay that much for a current Nike Authentic.

I’ve overpaid for older authentics I really wanted which have been out of production for years and are extremely hard to find in good condition and in wearable sizes. But none of this current stuff is worth anything close to what it goes for imo.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there ends up being more restocks on those Valley authentics to where anyone who wants them should be able to eat.

Same. But in all honesty I don’t get why someone would pay that much for a current Nike Authentic.

I’ve overpaid for older authentics I really wanted which have been out of production for years and are extremely hard to find in good condition and in wearable sizes. But none of this current stuff is worth anything close to what it goes for imo.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there ends up being more restocks on those Valley authentics to where anyone who wants them should be able to eat.
I don’t think they will be wearing them next season. If a restock happens it will be the swingman like the mamba jerseys did

Back
Top Bottom