Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I just got the Heat and Bucks delivered… I got the Nets last year…. These new shorts are paper thin, even compared to last years. Idk if I would’ve copped if I had em in person. Ehh
26C60F89-55C9-4706-B719-857DDCCFFD76.jpeg

I have several and most are that thin material. Nets pair from last year is the exception, really well done :smokin

F7B50EDB-B1BE-458D-A04B-C5E4A728CE6E.jpeg

hate to be that guy but real sports apparel said theyre dropping authentics of the city edition jersey soon (maybe tomorrow?)

if anyone in the gta region is interested i wouldnt mind trading this pre rev30 lakers blank jersey (without tags and washed once, cold water and hang dried) plus a little cash for a size 48 scottie authentic

F7B50EDB-B1BE-458D-A04B-C5E4A728CE6E.jpeg

hate to be that guy but real sports apparel said theyre dropping authentics of the city edition jersey soon (maybe tomorrow?)

if anyone in the gta region is interested i wouldnt mind trading this pre rev30 lakers blank jersey (without tags and washed once, cold water and hang dried) plus a little cash for a size 48 scottie authentic
Doesnt look like they are getting their reup in time for tomorrow. Their ig story said to stay tuned…

Doesnt look like they are getting their reup in time for tomorrow. Their ig story said to stay tuned…
true true, i'm getting ahead of myself. these drops kill me with how fast scottie sells out so i'm getting paranoid it'll drop while i'm at work

Damn, was looking earlier today and couldn’t find any more 30% Fanatics coupons on eBay.

They all expired March 31st so the sellers took them down. Hopefully they get access to more codes soon or hopefully another 30% off code leaks. There was on up last year which worked for about 2 months before it got shut down.

anyone in here have any experience with sewing sponsor patches on theses NBA nike authentics? i guess i could take them to a local tailor but wanted to see if anyone has done that before?

anyone in here have any experience with sewing sponsor patches on theses NBA nike authentics? i guess i could take them to a local tailor but wanted to see if anyone has done that before?
It’s 6.00 from eps but you have to pay shipping to and from. Easiest would be a tailor or any shop that does customization, we have a bunch of hockey shops in PA. Should be 10-15.00 to get done.

Back
Top Bottom