Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by gijace

thanks man.. Nike sactown also said next wk..

What Nike Sactown?
laugh.gif
Its in the premium Folsom outlets...At least thats what I assume he is talking about. Been there on my way back from Reno once..Pretty smallstore.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I hope mine doesn't fit too big, I went for the 3XL, instead of getting 2XL, because I wasn't sure and I would rather wear too big than too small
Its going to be too big. I'm looking to get rid of my XL because of this reason alone.
So...

White puppet tee: big
Grey puppet tee: ???
4 ring tee: true to size

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by gijace

thanks man.. Nike sactown also said next wk..

What Nike Sactown?
laugh.gif
Its in the premium Folsom outlets...At least thats what I assume he is talking about. Been there on my way back from Reno once..Pretty small store.

The outlets wouldn't know anything about a new release, and that is why I questioned it. My dad asked the same thing when I mentioned the T-shirt being ata nike store. He asked why I didn't go to the outlets for it lol

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I hope mine doesn't fit too big, I went for the 3XL, instead of getting 2XL, because I wasn't sure and I would rather wear too big than too small
Its going to be too big. I'm looking to get rid of my XL because of this reason alone.

I don't mind wearing big actually, I feel bad for my little brother though. My mom decided to buy him one, but he's more of a Large, maybe big medium,but she went for the XL, because I think they only had the big sizes on Finishline.

Finishline shipped 1 of my White T-Shirts I ordered the other day, but hasn't sent the other, which is mine
mad.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Yall act like it's one grey shirt! Lol which one?!
Both stores ntsf and vegas is the full body puppets grey 4 rings isn't till next week so go go go.

Don't worry about them fitting a little big at first, it is 100% cotton and will shrink some if you use a dryer.

I air dry all my t-shirts to preserve the size and color.

Just discovered I won one of the "4 rings" shirts from the nikebasketball twitter ad idea contest. sweet!

I also had managed to cop one of those gray puppet shirts for myself and a white one for my gf from NTSeattle via phone order last week.

just got my medium from lakersstore....hope they actually come through......
pimp.gif
......pumped i didn't have to pay over retail......

I saw a picture of a FitDri version on some blog...and even though I already ordered the regular grey cotton one, it'd be AWESOME to have one in FitDri

Back
Top Bottom