Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

noway a shirt sold that fast

co-sign.....what. the. hell......no way every size except xxl sold out within 9 minutes of facebook posting it......

smh.gif

shirt isnt even all that....you guys are falling for the hype....dont go into the light!!! its a freaking cartoon hand guys! are you guys serious enough to paymore than retail for it? come to your senses. JUST MY 2 CENTS because I wont even pay 2 cents for that shirt, i rather get the locker room tee or some kobe teeor something. =)

oh by the way, my brother told me there are knock offs of the puppet hand 4 rings shirt already, he sent me a pic and i started laughing....its pretty obviousto spot instead of swoosh on the wristband it says "kobe" FYI.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

shirt isnt even all that....you guys are falling for the hype....
Truth. This is what a one month run of thrown together puppet commercials does. Imagine if Nike lasered a Lebron/Kobe puppet onto a sneaker, eBaywould collapse.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

shirt isnt even all that....you guys are falling for the hype....
Truth. This is what a one month run of thrown together puppet commercials does. Imagine if Nike lasered a Lebron/Kobe puppet onto a sneaker, eBay would collapse.
laugh.gif
i would cop some shoes.....for retail....lol
nerd.gif

was anyone able to buy it on ndc?
i think it may have just been preposted on NDC
but not necessarily up for sale

shirt isnt even all that....you guys are falling for the hype....dont go into the light!!! its a freaking cartoon hand guys! are you guys serious enough to pay more than retail for it? come to your senses. JUST MY 2 CENTS because I wont even pay 2 cents for that shirt, i rather get the locker room tee or some kobe tee or something. =)

oh by the way, my brother told me there are knock offs of the puppet hand 4 rings shirt already, he sent me a pic and i started laughing....its pretty obvious to spot instead of swoosh on the wristband it says "kobe" FYI.

I'd hope nobody on NT is stupid enough to buy the shirt for more than retail... Folks are scrambling because the tee not only has sentimental value, butbecause they want to avoid the reseller prices.

I wouldn't pay over $40 for a t-shirt... And definitely not to a reseller.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

was anyone able to buy it on ndc?
i think it may have just been preposted on NDC
but not necessarily up for sale
Pretty sure it was up for sale... Otherwise the size tab wouldn't show all the normal sizes selling out, with only the huge sizes left.

Originally Posted by dmarc

shirt isnt even all that....you guys are falling for the hype....dont go into the light!!! its a freaking cartoon hand guys! are you guys serious enough to pay more than retail for it? come to your senses. JUST MY 2 CENTS because I wont even pay 2 cents for that shirt, i rather get the locker room tee or some kobe tee or something. =)

oh by the way, my brother told me there are knock offs of the puppet hand 4 rings shirt already, he sent me a pic and i started laughing....its pretty obvious to spot instead of swoosh on the wristband it says "kobe" FYI.

I'd hope nobody on NT is stupid enough to buy the shirt for more than retail... Folks are scrambling because the tee not only has sentimental value, but because they want to avoid the reseller prices.

I wouldn't pay over $40 for a t-shirt... And definitely not to a reseller.

Well people are still paying over retail because it is that popular of a hype and bad news it will go up more once they stop making these. Especially now withthe fakes being made and i'm sure there are fakes on puppet shirts being made as we speak. Did these shirts take off or what?

laugh.gif
The 4 rings shirt sold out that fast? [Chris Tucker and Ice Cube] Damnnn! [Chris Tucker and Ice Cube]

Back
Top Bottom