1000x.jpg

You best-in-the-MLB Seattle Mariners!
1000x.jpg
x1000.jpg
x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed these new gloves
eek.gif
 I started to post earlier but had to go to work....

The gloves are absolutely not OG..... They are remixed.

In addition to B-Ry, Smoak and Weeks; Kurt Suzuki and Seth Smith were wearing these joints too.

ffda6d7fc66fab11649851b2d5dc553c-getty-142007223.jpg

Really kills me Nike didn't allow a gray option on the ID cleats again this year. So many nice options when they allow it. Those king cleats are one of many examples.

Those kind of look weird now that I see them with better pictures, the changed knuckle area just looks off

whats the coupon for the site you guys were using, will have to buy the black/grey one for sure

I was always under the impression that those were Diamond Elite 3's ?

They are definitely different than the originals, but still look great.

I will do a serious happy dance if those they go to retail. I had a pair in white w/ black accents when I was a kid and I absolutely loved them.

^Me and you both! I love swingman gear its basically all I try to wear on the field when I get out to play

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i would want this Swingman track jacket/pants to come out
pimp.gif

Griff needs to layoff those In and Out Burgers wow did he blow up quick.
Also, Zyzz sent you a PM

After many injuries the last two years I decided to drop from a 33'' bat to 32.5''. I decided to invest in two bats one being - Baden and the second - Baum
Will post actual pics when they both come in

l170-baden-axe-maple-composite-baseball-bat.jpg
item-bm11-aaaproz.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Didn't D!cks sell those for a while?

Only things I remember seeing were core baseball pants and then some 3/4 sleeve dri-fits with Swingman on the chest and Swoosh on the left sleeve.
And yeah, the Kid can't be eating like he's 12 anymore. Funny thing is his son might be even skinnier than Jr. was in HS and he's a football player.

One of the best cleats I've worn honestly. I've worn a few pairs of cleats in the past that were crazy stiff and took a while to break in, but the material on those are actually pretty flexible right out the box... But I only noticed that about the mcs versions, the metal versions were a bit too stiff and heavy for my taste... Mcs version is super light as well, so I'd recommend them.... Not to mention they look crazy fresh with white pants ;P

Back
Top Bottom