Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Whoever posted the note about Well Gosh a few weeks. Major Props. Able to get a size 12 (ya other 12s need to either cut your toes off or drop a giant stone on on your foot) for a few dollars less than the GOAT price. So dope the details.

Big Bangs are going to go quick. Also the GOAT price is astronomical for us big footers and magnum wearers lol.

I’m loving the lack of hype.

23493AFD-BFB2-4E7D-BF43-96040457D983.png
Brooo, I really hope it stays that way. That's crazy ppl don't want these.

Do you guys think resale is gonna be crazy on these? On the off chance I don't get a size 11.5/12, ima need a plug, lol.

You can honestly grab the Big Bang’s for like a little over $100 retail right now on stock x and goat. I think these do sell out but I also believe lebrons don't have that hype and energy like 2010-2014 Nike basketball shoes. Nike was doing the thing then and lebron was on the heat. It ain’t the same energy.

Big Bang Size 12 are currently $512 on GOAT. Size 11.5 is $649.

I'm not saying panic. Prices could theoretically come down. But the resell market predictions are always humorous.

Definitely didn't see this at all.
Screenshot_20220212-093443_StockX.jpg

Don't think my size 11 is much better.

$300 is still expensive for a shoe that won't be much higher than retail lol. And usually that stabilization takes a few weeks.

Again, not trying to create panic.

So retail is $240, for big footers $50 or $60 extra is not alot (estimated resale $300) of course smaller sizes wnt be much over retail... I always wanted this shoe so I'm comfortable payin the xtra 40 or 50 bucks.. Dunks $95 an people pay $200 plus for them.. So I guess it depends on Wt u like??

Y’all big footers right I see the price difference in my size (10.5) gotta up .5 in brons 9 vs the size 12,13, much higher for y’all. I don’t get it and I mean no disrespect. I’m confused to why that is? They make less of big shoes or something?

Y’all big footers right I see the price difference in my size (10.5) gotta up .5 in brons 9 vs the size 12,13, much higher for y’all. I don’t get it and I mean no disrespect. I’m confused to why that is? They make less of big shoes or something?
Yes the bigger sizes come on smaller stock numbers.

Probably the price point driving some of that response if I had to guess, as well

for me its, just a different time

i loved wearing this shoe in college. but now, im guessing around 10 years later, i dont really see myself wearing an all orange basketball shoe casually.

i have media day lebron 3s though so i am a hypocrite lol

ill prob enter on snkrs anyway but not chasing these

It’s only been like this the last few years tbh. I’m confused as to hell why it flipped.

Normally with bron’s it kinda makes sense because everyone normally goes up .5 and makes sizes harder to get but it’s all across the board.

I mean, I think they make the same amount, they just sell out insanely fast because 11.5-13 is like THE size for most shoes. I wear a 11.5, but ima try to cop a 12, because I’ve hear ppl saying go a 0.5 sz up. I’m hoping the high price point will drive away most ppl, but we will just have to wait and see.

I mean, I think they make the same amount, they just sell out insanely fast because 11.5-13 is like THE size for most shoes. I wear a 11.5, but ima try to cop a 12, because I’ve hear ppl saying go a 0.5 sz up. I’m hoping the high price point will drive away most ppl, but we will just have to wait and see.
Size 13 and up are not considered normal sizing and are shipped/made in fewer numbers. At least that’s how it was when I was working retail.

Back
Top Bottom