Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I can't help but think that the South Beach 9s and Cannons are next, following what Nike did with the 8, releasing the most popular colorways of the 9.

I personally can't wait for the South Beach 9, IMO the best Lebron shoe ever released. Galaxy's are nice, too, but I can't help but feel they will be available for below retail sooner than later just as the "Watch the Throne 9", "South Beach 8", "Miami Night 8" have fallen in value.

The kids don't like the shoes the way we did back then.

It’s not that kids don’t like shoes the way we did, when these shoes dropped they were kids.
Nowadays they only care about “exclusivity”. LeBrons also don’t mess well with todays slim fitting fashion.

South Beach 9s are decent but if the Big Bang’s are $240 I can only imagine elites. Probably $300 😒

It’s not that kids don’t like shoes the way we did, when these shoes dropped they were kids.
Nowadays they only care about “exclusivity”. LeBrons also don’t mess well with todays slim fitting fashion.

South Beach 9s are decent but if the Big Bang’s are $240 I can only imagine elites. Probably $300 😒
I misspoke - I meant to say the kids don't like these shoes we considered Grails when we were younger a decade back

edit: Just to edit and add, I still can't believe I have a pair of Miami Night 8s, Sprite 8s, and South Beach 8s now. They're such beautiful pairs, this model had a tendency to look like candy on feet, and the comfort was unparalleled. If I go on GOAT, I can get a pair of all of these between $110 - $180. Nuts to me.

Big Bangs should be easy. Gonn be back home in Cle for asw, hopefully can just grab at a store.

Wore WTT other nighr

3D3461D5-F823-40F2-86F9-05D8B979B789.jpeg
78839B88-28DF-4F23-9228-19086FF6778E.jpeg

All these under retail and discount posts are for sizes under 13 right?

All the pairs mentioned are still holding in the $300+ range

It's rough out here for lebron bigfooters
Yeah. It really starts at 12 as of late the big footers have had it rough
I’m loving the lack of hype.

23493AFD-BFB2-4E7D-BF43-96040457D983.png
I hope it stays that way!!!! Can’t believe Nike is giving us GEMS/Grails like this!!!

Back
Top Bottom