Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Anyone got on foot pics?

BDC15199-D985-49C8-968D-6C909DAEAD3B.jpeg

263D9E4F-F656-4E35-A15E-3532DDBE6861.jpeg

Just copped on shopnicekicks! I never thought I'd cop anything on nice kicks with all the bots monitoring that site.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on sole classics they haven’t got there full shipment and said they will go online

Copped a pair from ScamX last month, my boy hit a pair for me on SNRKS yesterday 👏🏽.
I said I’m gonna get two by any means and I did.

A little bit of me still want the WTT 16 but, would that cop make sense? I feel the 16 has more causal appeal vs the 9s.
I agree I hv the 16s debating om grabbin the 9s for that exact reason 9s probably would only get worn in summer with shorts.. but I mite need both jus for collection purposes..

Just curious, but does anyone ever play in their 9's? If so, how's the performance on em? Always been a low top kinda guy, but might be inclined to try these out on the courts

Just curious, but does anyone ever play in their 9's? If so, how's the performance on em? Always been a low top kinda guy, but might be inclined to try these out on the courts
I loved playing in 9’s and 9 elites. My 3rd favorite behind 8v2 and X’s. They are comfortable and have fantastic ankle support and still kinda lightweight given the fly wire material used

if it makes y’all feel better, I tried for that 11 in the sole classics app & it was gone within 3 minutes, 10 & up were gone within maybe 10

Back
Top Bottom