Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Feature do me dirty. Since I know them I never won their raffle. Just this time that I already got one. It said in the email that winning will be sent 24 hrs before drop. They just charged me $263 (ny tax) but I already got it from Ruleofnext this morning $230 flat smh. I can’t even resell and get my money back.

Feature do me dirty. Since I know them I never won their raffle. Just this time that I already got one. It said in the email that winning will be sent 24 hrs before drop. They just charged me $263 (ny tax) but I already got it from Ruleofnext this morning $230 flat smh. I can’t even resell and get my money back.

what Sz?

Completely missed the shenanigans this morning lol.

I’ll probably see if I can scoop for $250-$275.

Man got lucky after work a spot about an hour away was taking phone orders! Drove right after work! Double up for retail complete!

PXL_20220107_024112273.MP.jpg

The two spots I went to today only had small sizes available. Largest I could have potentially grabbed was a 10. Might still be there tomorrow.

Glad that many here got these. It’s dope to have a pair I never FATHOMED would ever actually release. Now that I’ve got these, the Big Bang’s, and the Chinas, I’m done with 9s. There’s some other cool color ways, but these are the only three 9s I’ve ever truly wanted. The South Coasts are clean though.

This seems to have been a throwback. An actual quick strike nationwide.

I haven't seen one of these in ages.

Did they pick the 6th, because of Lebron's jersey number?

Havent messed with them since the Black/Red/White Lebron 3 retro. I won the draw, then they canceled on me.

I love how feature automatically charged me without telling me i won the raffle. 🤦‍♂️. I would have just slept in if i knew i won

Last edited:
Do people actually win from Feature?

Glad that many here got these. It’s dope to have a pair I never FATHOMED would ever actually release. Now that I’ve got these, the Big Bang’s, and the Chinas, I’m done with 9s. There’s some other cool color ways, but these are the only three 9s I’ve ever truly wanted. The South Coasts are clean though.
Bruh this is how I feel. I like what Nike/Lebron has done with his retros. It seems that not only have they brought back the classic's but they've been making colorways that were once "exclusive" now avaliable. For me this is a "grail" sneaker because I never thought Nike would give us opportunity to obtain the WTT 9 when they originally released. Just so happy to own this pair it just really reminds me of that Nike basketball era of sneakers.

It’s nice to see a good amount of places got these. Hopefully it continues for all his retros moving forward

Copped a pair from ScamX last month, my boy hit a pair for me on SNRKS yesterday 👏🏽.
I said I’m gonna get two by any means and I did.

A little bit of me still want the WTT 16 but, would that cop make sense? I feel the 16 has more causal appeal vs the 9s.

Back
Top Bottom