Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I had multiple colors of the OG 9s and I can confirm they fit half size small. I bought my true to size in only one pair and I used em to play ball because I like a more snug fit.

I’m def late to this party but I’m def grabbing overseas to avoid the circus when they drop here. Anyone know if any 11US / 10.5 UK available still?

Sizes are in UK so make sure you got right one

10.5 us oos, thining these will be easy like all other Bron retros when they drop here

I was a bit nervous the seller wouldn’t ship. More so impatient lol.
I’ve only had a couple IXs back in the day. My standard version you can say were 11.5 and the PS Elites were 11. I decided to go with an 11 hopefully they aren’t too snug.

I don’t want to go to the trouble of trying to sale to get the right size.
I’ll make it work if they are snug I’ll wear church socks or something 😂
8F954D78-A7DD-4C4E-A215-1C1726958A1B.jpeg

I was a bit nervous the seller wouldn’t ship. More so impatient lol.
I’ve only had a couple IXs back in the day. My standard version you can say were 11.5 and the PS Elites were 11. I decided to go with an 11 hopefully they aren’t too snug.

I don’t want to go to the trouble of trying to sale to get the right size.
I’ll make it work if they are snug I’ll wear church socks or something 😂
8F954D78-A7DD-4C4E-A215-1C1726958A1B.jpeg

Nice! My second pair just shipped to StockX. Hopefully it passes and they ship asap.

Like a kid in the candy store nothing but smiles.

They weren’t supposed to arrive until the 30th. Once I seen there were in Ohio, and me living in Indiana I knew they were coming soon.

Won’t bore you guys with a long pitty story but this has been a very rough year, 2nd hardest year after leaving my sons mom and my dad passing.

To get this shoe and the last few o copped along with seeing Bron play in person has me ending my year in a better place mentally.

This pair along with the others meant so much because I’ve literally got everything I wanted. Everything I said I was going to get I did.
Now I just need to keep that same energy for more positive things in my life.

👑 🌹
1DCB34FA-6E7A-454B-A9B0-6EF6DE29E684.jpeg
DDDEAA9C-2AA1-47E9-908F-30CD3EA0A123.jpeg

I’ll take some better pictures when the weather clears up.

Back
Top Bottom