Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I know I said I was out, but hey things change :lol:

I just copped a pair using that link for $240 shipped. Great way to end the year for me. Not feeling good about my chances with the AJ 1 Bred Patent unless I get early access :smh:

Im an 11.5, don’t think ill need to spend more than $230 for pair eventually. Prices are dropping and the Us drop date is still pending.

That makes two. I can officially sit back and chase them on release day, whenever tf that is, for retail. GOD is good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-133315_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-133315_Email.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 155
Watch the Thrones finally touched down. 👑

297F1882-ABE1-49C9-97D6-FABCBC704927.jpeg

43F8678A-FEB2-4F33-8991-B1A03AA4617F.jpeg

52711B28-1DF4-4973-8A59-2C3E50EB6F89.jpeg

Btw, just know….. anybody not sizing up on these, the disdain for your toes is real.
So I always sized up a half size for all Lebrons. So for these would you say go a full size up?

So I always sized up a half size for all Lebrons. So for these would you say go a full size up?

NO unless something drastically changed with the retros. The OG 9s ran TTS, maybe a little snug in the toe area for some people, especially when wearing thick socks or double layer socks. Full size up i would say would be too long for most

B4B had it for sure, but it’s been one week ago so don’t know if pairs sat instore… For those in France, I got a 2nd 10.5, let it go for retail + shipping if you want.

I was able to send them there today and they had sizes still just not mine.

They were for me. Only LeBrons that I've own that I had to size up on were the 12s, and the overall design of the shoe still made them pretty comfortable.

I’m a true size 10.5 and I went up to a size 11. Toes are still up to the front but they are do-able. I’ll say go up .5 from your true size….. you could do a full size depending on how big you prefer your shoes to look.

And I owned almost every colorway of the OG Lebron 9s. All were 10.5 and I had to take the insoles out to wear them comfortably. ANYBODY telling Bron 9s are TTS, whether the OGs or the retro are either lying, don’t know what TTS means or like their shoes snug as ****.

I’m a true size 10.5 and I went up to a size 11. Toes are still up to the front but they are do-able. I’ll say go up .5 from your true size….. you could do a full size depending on how big you prefer your shoes to look.

And I owned almost every colorway of the OG Lebron 9s. All were 10.5 and I had to take the insoles out to wear them comfortably. ANYBODY telling Bron 9s are TTS, whether the OGs or the retro are either lying, don’t know what TTS means or like their shoes snug as ****.

The debate continues lol

Whatever you wore back then, do it now.

I went half size up which I never had to do for any shoe. The 9 is a very very true to size for most.

That hyperfuse was/is very unforgiving.

I always go up .5 size in my Lebrons simply because I wear thicker socks and want to avoid those infamous toe box issues.

Just got my tracking info and looks like they will be here next week. I'll probably break them out for NYE to see if they're as comfortable as the SB 8s.

The Lebron 9 is the only shoe I have ever had to go up a full size in. THE ONLY ONE. Half size up is bare minimum for most people. I remember back in the day on NT the general consensus was a full size up in the Lebron 9. Prob 8/10 people. I highly doubt the retro has changed.

Back
Top Bottom