Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Would have been tooo good if the MFB code worked lol. That whole thing was a joke tbh. From the wild goose chase to almost everything excluded. You would think anything Lebron would have worked.

I called Nike and got them to apply the MFP code to the LeBronalds, plus the ebates 10% off the retail price
7D20416E-A47C-434D-892F-DC3E4F998229.jpeg

What’s MFP? I want some additional discounts for my Tune Squads.

Edit: Nvm, Fruity Pebbles. Too late on that.

I only had the Miami Nights and Easter’s when these first came out but did they always have that little toe box thing? The little Ruffle chip looking imprint under the regular toe box lol I fw it

Finally tried a pair of these on. They feel like more fashion over function. Anybody hooping in these? If so, how’d it work out for you. Talking about the mids not the lows.

Finally tried a pair of these on. They feel like more fashion over function. Anybody hooping in these? If so, how’d it work out for you. Talking about the mids not the lows.
I remember hooping in the OG Freegum aka “scareface color” and the tongue chaffed my leg and I reached out to a few people back then and they said they had the same problem. I don’t think I played in them for long.

Back
Top Bottom