Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Don’t forget to get your cashback from Ebates

$23

Just doubled up
92D43527-EDDD-46C4-BBFB-1C0F265A5259.png

I really hope these fit like the originals, I had to go up to a 11 for those to fit comfortably, 10.5 HURT.

But I’m happy I had the chance to get a pair with the 10% Rakuten cash back

Wait, weren’t big bangs $240 when they came out earlier this year???

I seem to remember them being more than the “normal” Lebron 9 retro price?

Or am I crazy

Nike gonna Nike bit

WILD that’s there’s a full size run just sitting rn

snagged 11 thanks to this thread. i also go up half sizes on these.

only saw it on the app. via desktop it can't find the page even when clicking on it from order history.

snagged 11 thanks to this thread. i also go up half sizes on these.

only saw it on the app. via desktop it can't find the page even when clicking on it from order history.

Yea to check out with Rakuten I had to put them in my cart, then go to Rakuten & sign in to complete my saved cart

I imagine soon enough they’ll be on “normal desktop”, I’ve noticed they do this weird “it’s on desktop but it’s not” for their non-SNKRS “expected hype” releases(like dunk restocks).

It’s weird, I’m too old to understand & care what their strategy is with the different releases(SNKRS app vs desktop vs desktop mimicking app)…but I deal with it for moments like this

Doubled up on my size 10.5 - was like $226 out the door after considering Rakuten Cash back

makes me feel stupid for paying $300 on stockx after the initial release

Good lawd, dropped $405 right after allstar weeknd.

But these emotional feels knowing i can get for basically slightly over retail today (I'll double up if I ever see it for under retail at this point, i really hate how much of a dirt magnet the soles are; scrubbing them takes at least 4-5 minutes per shoe).

Well, at least i landed a pair of Souf Coasts for $142 earlier off Goatsteins today (size 12).

Back
Top Bottom