Nike Lebron 9 Retro

1131F360-374B-4395-A4F2-A83E14A1801C.jpeg

The taxi’s are in better shape than what the seller posted! I hope they do retro either pair of Elite’s so I can double up.

Yes, I thought I made the mistake of going TTS as well, but they fit fine. As long as you don’t constantly think “these are small” or, “I should have gone a half size up”, they good

These gettin hella wear from me too
I went .5 size up in Big Bangs, way too big. Returned and waiting for refund (GOAT) to get TTS pair.

Carr for Texas was playing in All Stars last night. Maybe these are more comfortable than the OG, because there's no way I'd play in these than PG's or KD's.

I guess I'll see when mine come.

Carr for Texas was playing in All Stars last night. Maybe these are more comfortable than the OG, because there's no way I'd play in these than PG's or KD's.

I guess I'll see when mine come.
I played very lightly with mine when they came in, and they are actually surprisingly good for playing. I would never actually play a game in them, but just the quick 1v1 I had was good.

I was able to try on pair of BB‘s in TTS and damn, im tempted to get them. Half size up feels so roomy especially width wise. When I walk the inner fuse part bends weird and sort of pops im guessing because my foot doesn’t fill it in fully. TTS doesnt do that. Still have a small amount of toe room and if I jab step doesn’t smash the front. I went half up in the 8s and they aren’t loose like that. No shoe I had to half up in does. Seen a comparison vid and the padding is a lot thinner than the OG that could be it too.

So WTT needs .5 up, but BBs are true to size?

I need to try mine on cause copping a lebron 9 in TTS sounds ludicrous lol

I tried on some WTT in my TTS and they were def more snug than the BB. Werent unbearable like ogs but it made me more than comfortable sizing up for BB. The BB in half up are noticeably bigger compared TTS. When wearing and siting next to each other.

I dont wear thin socks either I use strideline crews.

Back
Top Bottom