Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Been eyeing a pair of those myself on eBay
word. if it's an auction, sending mad blessings you get em.

i have a better appreciation for them now. i sold off so many 9's and 10's way back when that i regret. i'm slowly trying to recover the ones i have, but used pairs :lol:

word. if it's an auction, sending mad blessings you get em.

i have a better appreciation for them now. i sold off so many 9's and 10's way back when that i regret. i'm slowly trying to recover the ones i have, but used pairs :lol:
Oh yessir, always buy new. I wear all my sneakers, so it's not an issue.,

Ye, bidding is crazy. Plus the ones I was eyeing are kinda beat, so I prolly won't cop.

I'm also keeping my eyes on a pair of 9 Summit Hornets

FWIW, Big Bangs just came in. So technically my “true size” is a 12 (measured my foot and it’s an 11.75) and that’s what I went with. The 12 fits perfect. A little more space in these 9s compared to my LeBron 8s which are also a 12 (love the fit though). For sizing I’d strongly recommend measuring your foot with one of the measuring devices, they have a $15 option on Amazon since the Brannock Device might be a little pricey for some, and go with the size closest to the measured size. Cause I could sit here and say “TTS” but without context, it really wouldn’t help anyone, might end up making someone make the wrong decision. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Prior to measuring my foot I was hellbent on a 12.5 in these 9s because of all the .5 up talk.

Edit: My foot is also slightly on the wider side. No pinching or anything like that. Very comfortable sneaker.

26B9F5B4-5ABF-4D06-994C-772B0ED0F02C.jpeg

Hilarious. Never liked the 9 low like that. Though the USA was a gem.

Doubling up on the All-Star 9’s (Bjg Bang name is corny to me). A true All-Star colorway from a bygone/glorious era.

Hadn't been following these anymore and was moving on. I didn't know they released overseas. Price dropped and I got a order confirmation from StockX last night.

First pair I tried to buy off Stockx for $270 seller never shipped. Now I'm tempted to put a bid in for $245 and see if it hits. size 10.5 btw.

Last edited:
Had a $275 bid accepted a few days ago on stockx. Sz. 12 for the all stars. Forgot I had it out here.

Last edited:
I’m on the fence about the LeArnold Palmers. I wanna buy em for nostalgic reasons but idk where I’d where em or why I’d actually wear em lol

Back
Top Bottom