Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Finally go the Trinity's in in 1\2 size up and they're perfect!

The Liver Pools, Chosen One's and the Violet Frost's fit bigger 1\2 size up than the Trinity's.

I know it's been said but they just came in and I'm shocked at the difference.
Glad you got a good fit! It’s frustrating when colorways fit differently within the same shoe model. After much trial and error I figured out my perfect fit in lebron 20s is true to size with regular Nike crew in non-trinity colors, and true to size with Nike elite socks in the EP Asia versions (slightly wider).

Going half size up in trinities gave me heel slip so I just gave up on that colorway even though it’s one of my favorite. Can’t go wrong with Bred.

Glad you got a good fit! It’s frustrating when colorways fit differently within the same shoe model. After much trial and error I figured out my perfect fit in lebron 20s is true to size with regular Nike crew in non-trinity colors, and true to size with Nike elite socks in the EP Asia versions (slightly wider).

Going half size up in trinities gave me heel slip so I just gave up on that colorway even though it’s one of my favorite. Can’t go wrong with Bred.

Awww man sorry to hear that you had to give up on the Trinity's! :angry:

Yeah it's definitely weird how they fit with different materials but with the non-EP versions, it looks like it's TTS unless it's the Trinity's.

Hopefully I'm right because I don't wanna go through the hassle of returning and buying shoes just to try them on to figure out my size in them.

With that said, I'm guess the All-Stars fit like the rest and go TTS?

Awww man sorry to hear that you had to give up on the Trinity's! :angry:

Yeah it's definitely weird how they fit with different materials but with the non-EP versions, it looks like it's TTS unless it's the Trinity's.

Hopefully I'm right because I don't wanna go through the hassle of returning and buying shoes just to try them on to figure out my size in them.

With that said, I'm guess the All-Stars fit like the rest and go TTS?
Yeah all stars fit like the rest. True to size was snug for me at first but it broke in after a while. I also used longer laces as the stock blue waxed laces run short.

Finally go the Trinity's in in 1\2 size up and they're perfect!

The Liver Pools, Chosen One's and the Violet Frost's fit bigger 1\2 size up than the Trinity's.

I know it's been said but they just came in and I'm shocked at the difference.
which category do the all stars fit in?

426FEE2F-1B70-4160-98CE-017349FB99E0.jpeg

Gave the Uninterrupteds a run last night. Definitely feel more snug than the mesh upper pairs (Debuts, XMas). Broke in a little by hour two but still definitely a tighter fit.

The color blocking on this is great.

Why couldn't we get more XX / NXXT releases like this? Screw Gen Z, they're not buying LeBron's. They're hooping in Kyrie's. Let the grown and paid folk like us get simple, clean color ways.
Just dropped on NDC

Fire

But why the socks over the sweats 😭
I just tuck them in because I don’t like the feeling of them riding up and down my legs this way it’s more secured…a lot of my buddies do the same and it’s really keeping my knees and legs warm, I know it looks weird but I’m training lifting weights doing deadlifts with sweats, it works for me but I do too prefer shorts on when I’m really just going to play and not lift at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom