Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Just in case anyone is thinking about switching the laces on the AS pair, the baby blue does bleed onto the laces.

DCFD1CEF-1D9D-465F-AE9A-B4FD37A46E27.png

Anyone having traction issues with the clear/translucent sole? Buddy of mine was playing in the black/gold (which I was thinking about getting) and he was skating out there. Maybe he just needs to break em in for a second 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone having traction issues with the clear/translucent sole? Buddy of mine was playing in the black/gold (which I was thinking about getting) and he was skating out there. Maybe he just needs to break em in for a second 🤷🏻‍♂️
Kind of had a similar experience in the debut on a slightly dusty court. Was first two and only two wears.

My friend has the debuts and he said they are slicker than his pair of trinitys.

I still hate seeing the lakers wearing white. Always loved that they didn't do white or black for home/away

I ordered another pair of the NXXTs to give them one last shot. First pair I got in a couple of months ago fit weird and a little small. Went up a 1/2 size and will see if that helps. If not, I'm happy to stock up on the regular XXs...

Back
Top Bottom