Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Love the collection, grittyman grittyman . I absolutely love the feel and silhouette of this shoe, BIG time.

The colorways, though. I think they struck out hardcore.

I love seeing a good collection, though. :emoji_call_me: :emoji_fire:
Thanks.

I hear you about the colorways… really wish they would’ve dropped a true Laker pair, the pink one and maybe just some plain others. The Breds are probably my most worn ones, can’t go wrong with that classic combo.

Most importantly though the fit and feel of these are so good to me I just had to stock up… plus almost all of these I got for under retail.

Finally got around to taking a pic of my collection… had the TM’s but had to return them, kinda regretted that but oh well.
My collection is similar. I wish I kept my stocking stuffers though. I was hoping to get them under retail.

I also sent back the TMs :smh:.

I only planned on getting the Trinities but the shoe works really well for me.
They're durable too!

So I ordered a pair of Total Oranges with all the sales going on. and got a pair from Vietnam. The midsole is firmer and they fit smaller/tighter than the total orange pair I tried on at Nike SF 3 weeks ago and my other XXs - all were made in China. I’m going to send them back as part of an exchange and hope I get a China pair next time. I may just order a 1/2 size up just in case. This is frustrating.

So I ordered a pair of Total Oranges with all the sales going on. and got a pair from Vietnam. The midsole is firmer and they fit smaller/tighter than the total orange pair I tried on at Nike SF 3 weeks ago and my other XXs - all were made in China. I’m going to send them back as part of an exchange and hope I get a China pair next time. I may just order a 1/2 size up just in case. This is frustrating.
That sucks man.

With all the pairs I own I can’t say I noticed any major difference between them besides my VF upper has stretched out more than the other non-suede pairs. Fit wise they all feel TTS with that 1:1 fit I prefer, but everyone’s foot and preference is different. Going to check and see where the pairs are from and post findings later.

Damn, another Vietnam colorway??? SMH

I would just bring it straight to store if you have time and do a swap in person.

Wore my all star weekend 20s on court again today. Was able to wear em with elite socks now that they have broken in a bit. Did some form shooting, then did some competitive shooting with two other guys.

We did about 8 rounds of speed 3 point shooting. First to 10 makes wins, get your own rebound and shoot from anywhere for the first 3 sets. The next two, we did full court and you had to alternate shots on each rim regardless of make or miss. The final three rounds we went back to half court and did corner to corner.

I like this drill because it forces you to shoot on the move and also adds an element of competition. I lost one round because I waited an extra second to set my feet before shooting, and the other players shot went through the net just before mine did. Overall it was a lot of fun and the guys enjoyed it. The full court rounds had us gassed lol.

Last edited:
I noticed the VF, Stocking Stuffer and the All Stars fit a tad looser on feet. I went up a half size (12) in all of them though. I went back down to my TTS (11.5) in the Olives and they actually feel really good. If i have another opportunity to go TTS in a non-knit pair, I probably will.

I noticed the VF, Stocking Stuffer and the All Stars fit a tad looser on feet. I went up a half size (12) in all of them though. I went back down to my TTS (11.5) in the Olives and they actually feel really good. If i have another opportunity to go TTS in a non-knit pair, I probably will.

I have the Trinities in a 10.5 because that's the size I use for basketball and 11 for casual wear.

The Trinities are tight. I picked up the Liverpool's in a size 11 and they're good for casual but might be too big for basketball.

I also picked up the NXXT GEN's in a size 10.5 for basketball and they're perfect. :rolleyes

It's def the vietnam pairs that are tight... Gonna go for black and golds since bighazy said they're from china.

Love the collection, grittyman grittyman . I absolutely love the feel and silhouette of this shoe, BIG time.

The colorways, though. I think they struck out hardcore.

I love seeing a good collection, though. :emoji_call_me: :emoji_fire:
I agree that they could do more IE a magic Laker colorway, a mamba white laker colorway, a colorway in the burgundy or the shot colorway and then a black/white and then a WT.

But that collection posted above is 🔥

Just missing the South Beast and TM!!

I’m only buying the orange on discount. Skipping the recent grey pair. And might turn on black/gold.

Plenty of ways to execute knit nice. Nike was the originator, trendsetter and king of it with another legendary player whose shoes were the basis of the XX:

49F9385F-CCB9-4E5B-86B2-34FC25C70A87.jpeg

9DFED68D-2C10-4FFB-AF52-FD4F33B0D728.jpeg

470B4EB4-84CB-4504-BCF4-57B21ED82382.jpeg

FCA3FC9C-032E-4E8B-8A91-C6752C0A4B14.jpeg

5ADF515F-9A80-4DBA-B371-2736BC48638D.jpeg

589A7F78-C45F-4749-8A22-76586AC17392.jpeg

9B16D5EF-6846-43B7-AD1F-337F99D8C709.jpeg

CFE3EAD1-897B-472A-B5E2-990D0BACC198.jpeg

nike forgot how to really freak the flyknit colorways sadly

retro the flyknit racer and restore the feeling plz
Folks don’t understand how crazy Nike was on top of basketball, casual and running during that era.

Not saying they don’t make more money now. Maybe the casual hype is the same. But their designs and shoes were amazing. Roshes. Flyknit Runner. The Trainers were aiight. The Chuka. Nike Basketball was 🔥.

Not taking anything away from the XX. But there should have been some casual appeal or transcendental colorway.

Folks don’t understand how crazy Nike was on top of basketball, casual and running during that era.

Not saying they don’t make more money now. Maybe the casual hype is the same. But their designs and shoes were amazing. Roshes. Flyknit Runner. The Trainers were aiight. The Chuka. Nike Basketball was 🔥.

Not taking anything away from the XX. But there should have been some casual appeal or transcendental colorway.
Agreed.

Although I do think that the XX has a good amount of casual appeal. (Especially the suede versions)

Just checked my 20’s

China: VF, SS, Olive, Liverpool, AS
Vietnam: Debut, Trinity

Length wise they feel the same to me BUT the upper materials do feel noticeably thicker on the two Vietnam pairs so maybe a slightly more snug fit.
Enough to go .5 up for the vietnam pairs?

Back
Top Bottom