Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Those colorways he listed are at least intriguing. I’d be interested in seeing what they look like on hand and the performance specs.

yeah, if it is a mockup/rendering based off of a CAD then the ribbed heel cup and the diamond whatever at the heel midsole is probably def true. the most concerning this is the shape and proportions. yikes

Uninterrupted pair get pushed back? Hibbets has the black/gold pair on the 6th of April. Earlier this week it was showing the uninterrupted pair with no sign of the black/gold pair.

Wore the all stars again today. They are breaking in really nicely. Gym was dead for a while so we played 3s. I held office hours down on the left block (right side of the rim).

My go to move is 1-2 dribbles middle then turn baseline into a bank jumper or baby hook. Lately I have also been working on bumping with my right shoulder then doing the 1 leg fadeaway middle.

Wore the all stars again today. They are breaking in really nicely. Gym was dead for a while so we played 3s. I held office hours down on the left block (right side of the rim).

My go to move is 1-2 dribbles middle then turn baseline into a bank jumper or baby hook. Lately I have also been working on bumping with my right shoulder then doing the 1 leg fadeaway middle.
You need some David Robinson's for those moves lol.

Last edited:
So I returned my trinities because its just too tight compared to time machines. Hopefully the black and gold pair aren't tight like the trinity. Wanted a pair of black 20s to ball in. That or I might try the NXXT faze colorway.

You need some David Robinson's or those moves lol.

david robinson had no post moves

Haha for sure! Kobe had such good foot work and post moves. I remember practicing all the different pivots so much back in the day. . I prefer reverse pivoting into a rip through versus open pivot.

But seriously , the one leg bump fade middle is like a cheat code, can’t believe I never developed that move until so late in life. I usually catch, and turn middle to look for a cutter, then once the space opens up I start my moves. Pivoting towards middle also gives you the option to rip through the lane into a layup , or shot fake and up and under.

So I returned my trinities because its just too tight compared to time machines. Hopefully the black and gold pair aren't tight like the trinity. Wanted a pair of black 20s to ball in. That or I might try the NXXT faze colorway.

Hoping the black and golds are good too. I also had to return my trinities for the same reason. I actually swapped back and forth from 10 to 10.5 twice at the Nike store and neither felt quite right on foot.

As long as the black and golds aren’t made in vietnam they should be fine! Another option is to order the EP version off eBay. It’ll be wider than the standard.

The 20 colorways left a lot to be desired. Also, they needed to do more 20s with the nubuck/suede material like the pink, olive, and Liverpool’s. They dropped the ball. One in a deep purple with yellow or gold hits would’ve been 🔥
My last hope is the yellow and purple mismatched nxxt that is supposed to release at some point. I just want some lakers colors…

Hoping the black and golds are good too. I also had to return my trinities for the same reason. I actually swapped back and forth from 10 to 10.5 twice at the Nike store and neither felt quite right on foot.

As long as the black and golds aren’t made in vietnam they should be fine! Another option is to order the EP version off eBay. It’ll be wider than the standard.
I kinda wore them around for a day to try and break them in. Scrubbed the bottoms and cleaned the insoles before returning today lmfaooo hopefully ndc doesn't reject it. It looks brand new tho.

I kinda wore them around for a day to try and break them in. Scrubbed the bottoms and cleaned the insoles before returning today lmfaooo hopefully ndc doesn't reject it. It looks brand new tho.
Ndc lets you wear em for 60 days no questions asked lol. I wouldn’t worry !

I prefer the shape of the regular 20s too. But the nxxt has some better colorways in my opinion.
Fair.

The wolf grey/pink is pretty nice, but I’m not a fan of mismatch shoes, Trinity > Faze Clan and the all white NXXT’s are rather boring imo. Hopefully future releases have better options, I don’t remember seeing any info about the upcoming colorways.

Fair.

The wolf grey/pink is pretty nice, but I’m not a fan of mismatch shoes, Trinity > Faze Clan and the all white NXXT’s are rather boring imo. Hopefully future releases have better options, I don’t remember seeing any info about the upcoming colorways.

I kind like mismatch shoes haha. Do you remember pictures of the lakers pair that leaked a while ago? One shoe was yellow with purple accents and laces, and the other was the reverse.

I prefer the shape of the regular 20s too. But the nxxt has some better colorways in my opinion.
Shape? Collar height? What do you mean

Debating going thru the process to break in these NXXT multis or wait for better 37 low color on disco, then Tatum colorway, then Sabrina

Finally got around to taking a pic of my collection… had the TM’s but had to return them, kinda regretted that but oh well.

F0206120-4654-4859-B79F-26C889DA3B02.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom