Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Pretty much. Not Kobekobe but the other one was making all these claims about Bron hating Nike, claiming to have inside info. Then got called out by dude because I guess he posted reps in one of the Kobe threads and claimed they were samples (claiming inside info) that others Google image searched and found they were fakes on rep sites lol.

Guy has been pretty MIA since. Can’t remember his user name - it was duke something (another NTer who claimed to work for the Cavs and claimed he had all kinds of inside info he tried to spew on one of the Lebron threads, NT detectives found his LinkedIn, and social accounts called him out, went on a tirade, and got banned; not sure if you remember him), but kind of gave off those kind of vibes lol.
Ye he “hates Nike” so much, he signed a life time deal with them. Makes sense

Speed hole represents Bron’s current openness to new experiences after 20 years in the league. Some say sus, he calls it curiosity..
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

Until I come out there with the super no show socks. All calves and ankles next summer with these.

I do want to see what these look like with jeans this fall.
I'm always black no shows. I have 2 pairs of lebron socks that I'll pull out once in a blue moon but my prime days were the early 2000's. We didn't do longer socks back then.

On a side note this thread has turned mad weird 😄

From looking at the picture gallery on whoever posted the sku numbers it looks like we should be seeing the lebron 20's on 10/01

Yes supply chain is still an issue. Majority of stores and even the big chain stores (FTL, Champs, Finishline, JD) didn’t get their shipments of the Air Max Penny 1 that released on the 11th. Word was that Nike didn’t get all their shipment and was why they were a draw.

I know Jordan has shuffled a bunch of release dates on the backend of the years as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom