Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Pretty much. Not Kobekobe but the other one was making all these claims about Bron hating Nike, claiming to have inside info. Then got called out by dude because I guess he posted reps in one of the Kobe threads and claimed they were samples (claiming inside info) that others Google image searched and found they were fakes on rep sites lol.

Guy has been pretty MIA since. Can’t remember his user name - it was duke something (another NTer who claimed to work for the Cavs and claimed he had all kinds of inside info he tried to spew on one of the Lebron threads, NT detectives found his LinkedIn, and social accounts called him out, went on a tirade, and got banned; not sure if you remember him), but kind of gave off those kind of vibes lol.

Anyways. :lol:

That old school NT Bron signature thread beef LOL! Y'all remember when Rock took a picture with a strap because he wasn't trying to pay another dude for some P.E.'s?
31682118103710491317977-copy-jpg.2935632

I think he sold the shoes, didn't ship them, got called out, and told mans come and get them :lol:

Can we go back to just talking about the 20s. How do we keep going back to this discussion on lebron hating his line lmaoooo. We had a thing going with the new colorway pics.

Best Lebron we’ve gotten since the 10’s.

As long as they don’t fumble the colorways. All of Nikes sigs are promising this year.

Best Lebron we’ve gotten since the 10’s.

As long as they don’t fumble the colorways. All of Nikes sigs are promising this year.
I'm eager to see what they do with Ja. Surely they would have to be drawing up a sig by now. And I hope he doesn't get the Giannis/PG treatment. I need another big hitter line

I'm eager to see what they do with Ja. Surely they would have to be drawing up a sig by now. And I hope he doesn't get the Giannis/PG treatment. I need another big hitter line

He started doing too much on social media so they probably holding out till after all star or next season to see if he really worth all that :lol:

Ja is too big of a star for them to miss. They need to do something right. Will probably be a low top based upon what Ja likes to wear on court.

I love it

Reminds me of the 17 low but slimmer. At this point Nike just wants a shoe Lebron and young hoopers will want to actually wear on court.

I think they got that with these.

I mean the Freaks are supposed to be budget shoes but id say they are right there with Kyries line. Hell I dont even see people really wearing Brons like on the court if we gonna keep it funky.

I don't know what kind of vibes you guys are getting from these breds, but I feel like for the loooongest time the black/red version of the lebron sig has just kind of felt like "oh ok, that's the generic bred colorway. Let's wait for something that pops more". With these though it feels like more than that. More depth, more detail, more flare. As opposed to just unenthusiastically slapping the colors on there as we've seen for the last 9 models. The X "pressure" was the last time I recall them doing a little depth with a bred colorway. These give me like jordan xvi vibes when I was 15 years old staring at the first image leaked for hours on this very website thinking that is amazing. I know im gassing a little bit but damn I can't tell you the last time I had that old school bred colorway excitement. I suppose the 4's were the last that made me feel that way

I mean the Freaks are supposed to be budget shoes but id say they are right there with Kyries line. Hell I dont even see people really wearing Brons like on the court if we gonna keep it funky.
I agree. And I think what most of us love about lebrons line is you get the monster air units and out of the box designs that most of us worshipped in the 90s in eastbay catalogs. The new generation really isn't about that style. I think this was a good move by nike. It looks simple enough, probably performs great, but has just enough pizazz and detail to set it apart

These are actually the first pair of lebrons I would buy. Closest I came to buying a lebron shoe were the elite 9s.

Back
Top Bottom