Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I thought lebron sneakerheads were old heads. Y'all crying like instant gratification gen z-ers. Be patient. This is the brand whose supply chain was so ****** up, Halloween 2021 dunks dropped in April 2022

Who the hell has been crying?? Lol wut?
I mean I was being hyperbolic but here's a copy/pasted quote, in which the OP was also being hyperbolic "Mannnn Nike Id forces had me crying" no disrespect to you bighazy but mans is on my case

Other complaints that are up the alley of hyperbolic crying - "I don’t understand how the face of Nike basketball, who has been trending towards breaking the all-time points record for idk years gets some ****ing air forces. No retros, no shock drop nothing. What gives?" ; "Nike is a joke really. The lack of attentiveness to Lebrons line is nuts to me." ; "A bunch of idiots working over there."

And these are valid complaints. Nike definitely fumbled. I'm jus sayin be patient and something will come b/c of the track record of delayed releases the past two years. Lebron gonna have the record for more than a week or two lol yall gonna get something

they moved quick on lfc official site....kind surprising...the huarache collab from end of 2021(2020...cant remember) sat HARD there

Lmao Nike really posed LeBron wearing an Adidas shirt in this ad

7E5089C5-3914-44DE-9477-EE3E5AFD3CA2.jpeg

Buffoonery. While I’m not certain on the litigation since Adidas was the league brand then, one would think they’d at least do a quick photoshop to cover the logo/blend it into the shirt OR find another photo.

It’s the small details that stand out the most.

I mean I was being hyperbolic but here's a copy/pasted quote, in which the OP was also being hyperbolic "Mannnn Nike Id forces had me crying" no disrespect to you bighazy but mans is on my case

Other complaints that are up the alley of hyperbolic crying - "I don’t understand how the face of Nike basketball, who has been trending towards breaking the all-time points record for idk years gets some ****ing air forces. No retros, no shock drop nothing. What gives?" ; "Nike is a joke really. The lack of attentiveness to Lebrons line is nuts to me." ; "A bunch of idiots working over there."

And these are valid complaints. Nike definitely fumbled. I'm jus sayin be patient and something will come b/c of the track record of delayed releases the past two years. Lebron gonna have the record for more than a week or two lol yall gonna get something
I thought you were talking about ppl crying over the Liverpools not being out over here yet. The complaints about not having anything geared up, considering it was known he was going to break this record for a couple years now are valid.

Your biggest star athlete and you drop AF1’s and Blazers?? I think the ability to not trust Nike to get/do it right as of late, has been kind of justified.

Buffoonery. While I’m not certain on the litigation since Adidas was the league brand then, one would think they’d at least do a quick photoshop to cover the logo/blend it into the shirt OR find another photo.

It’s the small details that stand out the most.
You mean sort of how Nike left out the LeBron 17 in this promo for the XX?
5CCE2A80-F059-4147-BD6D-F526FDF5CC17.jpeg

You can see them all the way from 1 to 16 and then it jumps to the 18 and then 19

You said that like I gotta help you specifically to prove I have helped people up here. Lol. First time ever speaking to me and you like well what's up then lol if I see a 13 I tell yall where it is do I not? Unless you in Norfork va it's nothing I can do

Hopefully all stars won’t be too hard to grab. Still got Nike store credit I need to spend.

Been a while since I had a pair of hoop shoes that matched my old team shorts.

Attachments

• A2DEB535-75B0-4126-B0BB-CC6A4248D495.jpeg
    A2DEB535-75B0-4126-B0BB-CC6A4248D495.jpeg
    477.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom