Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
That’s all they know and all they’ve ever hooped with so they go with what they know, but yes it’s frustrating.
Evolutions aren’t bad but the grooves are a little deep for my preference. Sometimes I squeeze the ball too hard and it doesn’t release smoothly. Nba ball is the opposite. It also has a very crisp handle cause there’s no extra padding.

I will say the nba ball is definitely harder to shoot. Especially if you don’t have large hands. The average 5’6 Asian Steph curry fan you meet in pickup will be airballing left and right with it 😂

#NTdenim
FoacIjAaAAIHLI3
I like the jacket

Evolutions aren’t bad but the grooves are a little deep for my preference. Sometimes I squeeze the ball too hard and it doesn’t release smoothly. Nba ball is the opposite. It also has a very crisp handle cause there’s no extra padding.

I will say the nba ball is definitely harder to shoot. Especially if you don’t have large hands. The average 5’6 Asian Steph curry fan you meet in pickup will be airballing left and right with it 😂

I have Evo's years ago but got rid of them because the older they got the more sloppy they got. So after two of them I decided to get a Spalding NBA ball because it'd get better with age.

Of course no one wanted to play with it until it got broken in :rofl: And still picked the Evo's after that.

I actually had the Official Wilson NCAA ball a couple of years ago and liked it if it was pumped up to the maximum.

I've been playing and practicing with the NBA ball for the past 5 or 6 years so playing with Evo's takes getting used to. It was to the point that in games with the Evo's it looked like I didn't know how to shoot b :rofl:

It was the feel of the ball, the weight distribution and touch that threw me off. It was so bad that a month or so ago I bought the Wilson Evo NXT.

At first I had issues shooting but once I realized how I had to shoot that ball it's much better.

It's still easier for me to shoot the NBA ball but it's definitely a learning curve with the NBA ball.

I have Evo's years ago but got rid of them because the older they got the more sloppy they got. So after two of them I decided to get a Spalding NBA ball because it'd get better with age.

Of course no one wanted to play with it until it got broken in :rofl: And still picked the Evo's after that.

I actually had the Official Wilson NCAA ball a couple of years ago and liked it if it was pumped up to the maximum.

I've been playing and practicing with the NBA ball for the past 5 or 6 years so playing with Evo's takes getting used to. It was to the point that in games with the Evo's it looked like I didn't know how to shoot b :rofl:

It was the feel of the ball, the weight distribution and touch that threw me off. It was so bad that a month or so ago I bought the Wilson Evo NXT.

At first I had issues shooting but once I realized how I had to shoot that ball it's much better.

It's still easier for me to shoot the NBA ball but it's definitely a learning curve with the NBA ball.
I know exactly what you mean. Nba ball you have to release it off the fingers a little earlier so it can properly fly and rotate. I tend to release the evo later, also because it has more grip and deeper grooves I end up shooting it flatter, like I’m kawhi with the rock lol

I hoop with everything, I grew up on it’s not the ball it’s the shooter…
Evolutions get real slippery when any sweat gets on em and the composite leather is smooth but not soft.
Nxts absorbs sweat but they’re really squishy to me..
Nba game ball has a perfect weight to it and gets a better when sweat gets on it

I’ve only ever played with Evo’s cause they’re what my league uses. We’ve been playing a lot of public schools recently though and they all use spalding. They are so weird cause the grooves are so deep and the ball is so light. It’s wack man

I know exactly what you mean. Nba ball you have to release it off the fingers a little earlier so it can properly fly and rotate. I tend to release the evo later, also because it has more grip and deeper grooves I end up shooting it flatter, like I’m kawhi with the rock lol

Exactly!

Also I like the Spalding NBA ball versus the Wilson one. The Wilson bounces weird at times and really bounces off the rim and backboard so you really have to lay the ball up correctly.

The one thing better about the Wilson is the break-in time. You can instantly use the Wilson and the break-in is much quicker.

With the Spalding, WHEW! :rofl:

Exactly!

Also I like the Spalding NBA ball versus the Wilson one. The Wilson bounces weird at times and really bounces off the rim and backboard so you really have to lay the ball up correctly.

The one thing better about the Wilson is the break-in time. You can instantly use the Wilson and the break-in is much quicker.

With the Spalding, WHEW! :rofl:
Man the Wilson bounce had me tripping the first few times cause it was random.. thought i had a bad ball

Maybe the textured satin is new but it's the same ID options and colors with 38,388 preloaded on the heel :lol:

Dont really wear all white shoes like that (and i know,
How pc of me in this inclusive culture).

But those customs are very intriguing.

Nonetheless, i havent balled in years (and my palms too hairy to hide, but thats another story).

All this hoop talk got me doing imaginary crossovers in front of the man in the mirror... juking myself but neither characters are going anywhere fast.

*tweaks spine... twerks it and repositions it back into form*

Dont really wear all white shoes like that (and i know,
How pc of me in this inclusive culture).

But those customs are very intriguing.

Nonetheless, i havent balled in years (and my palms too hairy to hide, but thats another story).

All this hoop talk got me doing imaginary crossovers in front of the man in the mirror... juking myself but neither characters are going anywhere fast.

*tweaks spine... twerks it and repositions it back into form*

Fam skip to 2:12

Back
Top Bottom