Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Damn homie let that man breathe 😆
1673483728790.gif

So the NXXT’s are a different model? I’m excited. It looks like a “take down” in the sense of being lighter and probably even more like the Kobe’s that his kids love.

Does anyone have the tech specs on them?

Lmfao Haliburton gon have to go off in the 4th or what he said about playing us is gonna blow up in his face.

So the NXXT’s are a different model? I’m excited. It looks like a “take down” in the sense of being lighter and probably even more like the Kobe’s that his kids love.

Does anyone have the tech specs on them?
1673493771328.png

This dude wylin I dunno must’ve not realized it’s a take down. The ankle roll and heel slip issues aren’t that widespread I feel. Could be wrong. It does keep getting brought up

Oh yeah… forgot about this thread.

I was super hype about the Xmas pair when they first surfaced.

But then I saw them in store and swiftly ordered a pair of NBs.

I’m out again on yet another Bron sig.

I think the midfoot shank is pretty stiff out there box, so if your laces aren’t tied down somewhat tightly the shoe probably doesn’t move with your foot and that’s could be causing some slippage.

Just a theory, I have several pairs of these shoes and haven’t experienced any slippage but I did loosen up my laces once for a shoot around and felt my foot kinda moving up and down. Was an easy fix for me, but ymmv

This heel slippage. Haven’t experienced it yet.
Ppl complain, it's what they do lol. Last year they talked about the 19 like it was the worst hoops shoe of all time. Although I owned several colorways I didn't actually hoop in them until I got the Royalty pair when they hit 99.97 on NDC. One of the most comfortable/responsive/productive sessions I've had in a very long time.

I think the midfoot shank is pretty stiff out there box, so if your laces aren’t tied down somewhat tightly the shoe probably doesn’t move with your foot and that’s could be causing some slippage.

Just a theory, I have several pairs of these shoes and haven’t experienced any slippage but I did loosen up my laces once for a shoot around and felt my foot kinda moving up and down. Was an easy fix for me, but ymmv
Shoes also need to be broken in lol. Agree w you. But we’re programmed with step in comfort and don’t wanna put any work in. Personally it’s nice getting those hours in and having a shoe 1:1 fit to your foot

Any shoe with a stiff midfoot that doesn't lace up high will have a lil heel slip because the shoe literally isn't bending. Same reason people have that problem with penny 1s, kd 15s, etc
This.

Some shoes like Kyrie’s have that curvature which helps a lot initially with the fit. Those KD 15’s are super flat out the box I had really bad heel slippage in those until I cranked down the laces really hard in em.

Damn homie let that man breathe 😆

I just had my left foot completely restructured due to a pulvarized bone in my ankle that made my foot look like a flat tire about 2 months ago, I'm still numb in certain areas. But those same areas are numb with the 20 on. Best I can do until the nerves relax and I can do something other than walk in them.

So I got these, today at JD. NXXT Faze Clan.

You know what's the tech in these? I'm really interested in these, since they have a higher collar than the 20's and I have been developing some kind of ankle issue to myself where my ankles start hurting in the front and outer part after running up and down the court in lows.

And yes, I know that the ankle collar height doesn't do anything for the lockdown. I just have been experimenting with the Lebron 20's and Jordan 32's lately and everytime I wear 20's, I can't walk properly for a few days because of my ankles hurting. After wearing the 32's, i don't feel anything at all and can go on with my daily activities straight from the court work.

So the NXXT’s are basically the Kobe 9 EM compared to the Kobe 9 Flyknits? I can rock with that.

I’ll cop a pair down the line on discount season this summer. Hopefully we get the Bronny Blinks or some better colorways.

Back
Top Bottom