Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Just snapped a quick picture. They’re really about the same I guess the 20’s feel more forgiving because of the knit upper.

image.jpg
Performance wise, do you like the HOF’s or LeBron XX’s more?

Just snapped a quick picture. They’re really about the same I guess the 20’s feel more forgiving because of the knit upper.

image.jpg

Could you take a picture of them side by side, from the top down? Would like to see the shapes of the toe box from a birdseye view haha. If you’re saying the knit on the 20 feels stretchier than the kb protro, I might have to scrap my plans lol

I Might have to wear them and do a squat workout or something to break them in more. Did that with my aj1 golf’s the other day and they loosened up a bit after.

What issue are you having my man?
Size 10 is a bit tight and painful especially around the mid foot, like where the big toe flexes. Sized up to 10.5 which is a lot better comfort wise, but I was having heel slip issues and didn’t feel locked into the shoe.

I’m thinking I may have to go with size 10 and break them in aggressively. I never played in the 10s, only used them for some cardio workouts and wore them around the house and in the gym, and I played about 2 hours in the 10.5 last Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom