Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Hey man the aerodynamic speedhole looks like a pink cervix. Just calling it how I see it til we get an official colorway name LOOOOL

Do us a favor and make sure you just keep the shoes on your feet ok?

1670632991381.gif

Very disappointed to report that The Debuts run SMALL. If y’all thought Trinitys ran small, these are even smaller. My toes are touching the front on my right foot and my left shoe the toes are slightly curled. Such a shame cause they’re beautiful on foot.

HIGHLY recommend going half size up on these. I prefer my shoes to fit on the smaller side but even these are too tight.

Attachments

• 755D188A-A273-4B4A-BDCF-F19532F14EA7.jpeg
    755D188A-A273-4B4A-BDCF-F19532F14EA7.jpeg
    622.9 KB · Views: 120
  • E6C0AC97-23F3-4F62-B788-4F1A00865D46.jpeg
    E6C0AC97-23F3-4F62-B788-4F1A00865D46.jpeg
    588.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 8DA6A4DC-626F-423F-A86D-E0F09146D418.jpeg
    8DA6A4DC-626F-423F-A86D-E0F09146D418.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 214
Very disappointed to report that The Debuts run SMALL. If y’all thought Trinitys ran small, these are even smaller. My toes are touching the front on my right foot and my left shoe the toes are slightly curled. Such a shame cause they’re beautiful on foot.

HIGHLY recommend going half size up on these. I prefer my shoes to fit on the smaller side but even these are too tight.
I was about to try and finesse an exchange of my trinities for some debuts on Monday when they drop. Thanks for the info. Might just return the trinities for store credit (I copped on stock x when ndc was out of stock) and just keep my pair of violet frosts that fit perfectly.

You gonna go do an exchange for half size up?

I like that, you took them right to the court! :lol:

You gonna go do an exchange for half size up?
I’m gonna wear them around the house for a week and see if they loosen up. Otherwise I’ll purchase another pair in my TTS and another pair half size up and go with what fits best. Maybe I got a small fitting pair and another pair will fit different.

I like the pap smears ( leather looks supple), debuts and christmas.

Those 3 are in my to-cop list.

I’m gonna wear them around the house for a week and see if they loosen up. Otherwise I’ll purchase another pair in my TTS and another pair half size up and go with what fits best. Maybe I got a small fitting pair and another pair will fit different.
I’ve gone through two pairs of 10 and 10.5 in the trinity already and not a single one fit the same lol. May just stick with 10.5 and double sock and hopefully that fixes the heel slip. Size 10 my toes are at the edge like you mentioned and the pressure width wise is painful unless I take out the insole

My size 10 violet frost fits perfectly though!

Back
Top Bottom