Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Breds

In store?!
Yes. Family member grabbed them from me in beachwood Ohio. Manager said she sold them early she is unable to accept returns on them which most people in here probably won’t need anyways.

Unless a mind blowing color ways drops, I’m probably done with this model. Breds were the only cw I wanted. Copped the Rashards cause I was coming back in the states and wanted to know how the 20’s fit in general before I copped. No regrets.

For me, yes but it molds to your foot just like any other knit upper

Yes for sure - takes a little while but it eventually does

Good to know.

I'm a 13 and I just tried them on and my toe is popping out the top of the knit. Kind of snug but I do have a thumbs width in length.

The size 14 I have more than a thumbs width in length and my foot slides forward, slightly.

I think 13.5 would be my idea size but seeing as they had less than 50 for the entire US it's now between the 13 and 14 for hooping.

Good to know.

I'm a 13 and I just tried them on and my toe is popping out the top of the knit. Kind of snug but I do have a thumbs width in length.

The size 14 I have more than a thumbs width in length and my foot slides forward, slightly.

I think 13.5 would be my idea size but seeing as they had less than 50 for the entire US it's now between the 13 and 14 for hooping.
Yeah that’s tough. I think you’ll be okay as you get more wears in them.

Are jorts back in style?
5E04A78F-BDCD-4CA2-8894-49E7D3151E54.jpeg

Late in the game; are the TM and others only available now on ebay or stockX? Any retails out there? Share links if possible fam

Are jorts back in style?
Jorts been back for a solid year or two.. S*** where I live a lot of people never stopped wearing them! lol

I actually cut up a pair of old jeans this spring and made some jorts haha, I’ve only worn them once or twice tho..

Jorts been back for a solid year or two.. S*** where I live a lot of people never stopped wearing them! lol

I actually cut up a pair of old jeans this spring and made some jorts haha, I’ve only worn them once or twice tho..

Dont set this guy up for failure pls sir. Only people in jorts still is people stuck in 04, cab drivers in Washington Heights with open toed sandals, or them Eastern Europeans mobsters in Queens decked out in Armani.

Lebron 20 vs jordan 36 thoughts? Very different shoes I know but the 36s are what I got this year for my ball shoe and I've loved them

Back
Top Bottom