Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Damn are all the retro Brons going to be shock/sneak drops like this? Are the Big Bang 9s still releasing?

Zips

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-125847_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-125847_eBay.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 151
You guys ever noticed that almost every lebron college PE is always for sale right at around $1,000? Why that price point

Prices on StockX got around or slightly below retail a month ago and nobody was jumping. IDK why. But, I stopped relying on SNKRS years ago. A lot of small boutiques had them today too. I just hope that the ones that want them ge them

Very cozy shoe! No complaints. I went up a half size as usual in my Lebrons.
E86B020E-3291-4EAE-8BFF-79667BD0E53C.jpeg

this is when sneakers look better than their retail photos. nice pickup, and somewhat changes my mind on wanting them. most photos so far make them look boring. the blues really show well here.

this is when sneakers look better than their retail photos. nice pickup, and somewhat changes my mind on wanting them. most photos so far make them look boring. the blues really show well here.
The blue actually pops in person. Photos dumb it down. It's a great colorway

this is when sneakers look better than their retail photos. nice pickup, and somewhat changes my mind on wanting them. most photos so far make them look boring. the blues really show well

Exactly. I put them on with some navy socks and the shoes really popped!

I saw them today at the store with my eyes and they didn’t look that good, they looked boring and blue! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom