Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

What the **** are you talking about? :lol: I have a pair and am glad they are sitting. I’m calling Nike every time the price drops to get that free cash :lol:

You can get them for $250 or less pretty much which is nothing when they’re $220 after shipping and tax retail. Hell in some sizes they’re under retail. Only time they were going for crazy numbers is when it was unsure if they were ever even dropping here before the Xmas SNKRS release.

What am I talking about?

You said they sat when the truth is they sold out.

Then Nike released more pairs a month or two later and now they’re sitting because people bought theirs and the demand for them is no longe there.

That’s what I’m talking about .

I’m glad breds make you happy bro, but I expected more than hot garbage.

I didn’t say that the Breads made me happy bro, I simply said that’s a colorway that most look forward to.

You think they’re the nicest and don’t like the other colorways and you’re entitled to your opinion.

the breds and uniform hooks are very gorgeous to me!
1653873479593.png

I didn’t say that the Breads made me happy bro, I simply said that’s a colorway that most look forward to.

You think they’re the nicest and don’t like the other colorways and you’re entitled to your opinion.
Never said they were the nicest - I said when the standard bred CW is one of the best looking outta the suite, it was a lackluster model. We always get a bred CW, so the “creative” themes for CWs this iteration were disappointing - do you not agree?

What am I talking about?

You said they sat when the truth is they sold out.

Then Nike released more pairs a month or two later and now they’re sitting because people bought theirs and the demand for them is no longe there.

That’s what I’m talking about .

they dropped on SNKRS (lol at “selling out” on SNKRS). Then NDC. The pairs that are sitting now are from that same NDC drop with a few restocks here and there. :lol:

How much demand is really there if that has you marking sht down by $50 :lol:

Petrie is that you? :lol:

Never said they were the nicest - I said when the standard bred CW is one of the best looking outta the suite, it was a lackluster model. We always get a bred CW, so the “creative” themes for CWs this iteration were disappointing - do you not agree?

After re-looking at the 19’s colorways, I can understand where you’re coming from.

Some colorways are cool but I’m definitely not blown away. So I feel you.

they dropped on SNKRS (lol at “selling out” on SNKRS). Then NDC. The pairs that are sitting now are from that same NDC drop with a few restocks here and there. :lol:

Pairs are sitting because people bought theirs and the demand for them is no longer there.

Tune Squads sold out and sold above retail. Once Nike released more and we’re no longer “Limited”, the demand for them went down.

You know you guys only want shoes when others can’t get them to feel special.

1653866870172.gif
I love the tune squads either way. Probably the best non retro lebron in awhile.

Tune Squads sold out and sold above retail. Once Nike released more and we’re no longer “Limited”, the demand for them went down.

You know you guys only want shoes when others can’t get them to feel special.

1653866870172.gif

There was no “releasing more” . Its was likely the same stock just caught up in the container ship port nonsense (information unverified) because random sizes were popping after the “official” release

Nike butchered everything about thr 19 when it came to its release, didnt help Bron didnt wear it much either. A disappointing run for a good looking shoe.

Brons future models should just be lows from this point. Thats what most people wear anyways to play in it seems.

Nah , don’t tell me bro fell for the fake sellout….tsk tsk… it’s a classic nowadays

Safari 19 lows dropped

Nah , don’t tell me bro fell for the fake sellout….tsk tsk… it’s a classic nowadays

Fake or not, the people that wanted them went to StockX, GOAT and eBay to buy their pairs over retail they once they didn’t get them directly for Nike.

So tsk tsk to them for believing Nike and not waiting.

Nike butchered everything about thr 19 when it came to its release, didnt help Bron didnt wear it much either.

I would agree with this. The supply chain stuff at the port didn’t help either. That’s why so many cws were releasing back to back and nobody knew offfical RDs

Fake or not, the people that wanted them went to StockX, GOAT and eBay to buy their pairs over retail they once they didn’t get them directly for Nike.

So tsk tsk to them for believing Nike and not waiting.
No need to get sassy about it, it is what it is.. the folks that bought on StockX and goat also fell for the fake sellout… what’s worse about them falling for it is they paid over retail.. can’t return it.. or can’t get reimbursed on any future markdowns.. Yea they got the shoe but there was absolutely no hype for it or any Lebron recently as far as selling out (except for the doernbechers and the all stars… every color of the 18s sat, every color of the 17ssat, 95 percent of the 16s sat.. you’d have to go back to the 15s to get hype for brons even the retro limited colors that were highly sought after sat… (Lebronald palmers still up on snkr almost a fsr, they couldn’t give away the Christmas 7s, the sprite 8s sat, the Miami night 8s went way slower than expected, the Fairfax 7s were up for a while, so we’re the mvp 7s… the Big Bang’s and Wtte’s moved but.. for the most part the hype is dead and all the true fans are eating

No need to get sassy about it, it is what it is.. the folks that bought on StockX and goat also fell for the fake sellout… what’s worse about them falling for it is they paid over retail.. can’t return it.. or can’t get reimbursed on any future markdowns.. Yea they got the shoe but there was absolutely no hype for it or any Lebron recently as far as selling out (except for the doernbechers and the all stars… every color of the 18s sat, every color of the 17ssat, 95 percent of the 16s sat.. you’d have to go back to the 15s to get hype for brons even the retro limited colors that were highly sought after sat… (Lebronald palmers still up on snkr almost a fsr, they couldn’t give away the Christmas 7s, the sprite 8s sat, the Miami night 8s went way slower than expected, the Fairfax 7s were up for a while, so we’re the mvp 7s… the Big Bang’s and Wtte’s moved but.. for the most part the hype is dead and all the true fans are eating

Calm down sis, no need to get moist over shoes.

Back
Top Bottom